What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Advice

dsm8

Well Known Member
Patron
I am approaching the endpoint of the finish kit. Just some minor things here and there. Athis time the fule tank is out and all the inspection plates are off including the floor covers.

I am hoping to get one or more Tech counselor to give it a thorough going ove before I start the enigne work. I want to make it as complete as possible.

An thoughts on the level of completeness and any items that require special attention. The wings will be off bcause I do not have the room to put them on.

Thanks as always.

Donnie MAc

I am approaching the endpoint of the finish kit. Just some minor things here and there. Athis time the fule tank is out and all the inspection plates are off including the floor covers.

I am hoping to get one or more Tech counselor to give it a thorough going ove before I start the enigne work. I want to make it as complete as possible.

An thoughts on the level of completeness and any items that require special attention. The wings will be off bcause I do not have the room to put them on.

Thanks as always.

Donnie MAc

I recently had my first tech counselor visit at exactly this stage and it was a great experience. He thoroughly check everything and it gave me peace of mind that I hadn't realized I needed. Make sure your floorboards are all off.

Jerre

My advice would be get an A&P you trust to look at your work. I’ve built 4 projects and found tech advisors are not all created equal. I had a couple who were great and one that wasted my time.

Back