What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Tail Lynx

Flybipe

Well Known Member
Is anyone with experience with the Tail Linx tail wheel springs that Vans sells able to tell me whether they will work for a center-to-center rudder horn to tail wheel horn distance of 17"? It's hard to tell from the photo and description whether they are of a predetermined length or adjustable upon installation...

Thanks!

Is anyone with experience with the Tail Linx tail wheel springs that Vans sells able to tell me whether they will work for a center-to-center rudder horn to tail wheel horn distance of 17"? It's hard to tell from the photo and description whether they are of a predetermined length or adjustable upon installation...

Thanks!

I use the tail-Lynx and love them. Their length is adjustable on installation, but I'm not sure what the adjustable length is. I'll try to find the Brentz products contact info tomorrow, but he is very helpful and I'm sure can answer your questions. I would guess that he can easily make you a custom length set if needed.

Skylor
RV-8

Back