What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Just got my RV-8 preview plans!

ryanflys

Hey guys just got my RV-8 preview plans today, so excited!

I have a aviation blog and set up a page for my RV build, I was wondering if any one had a finished RV8 photo, preferably with a "fighter" paint job they wouldn't mind me using on the main page for the build. The photo would go here: www.ryanflys.com/n885rv

Congrats on first step! You go really serious with it Ryan :) N-number sounds good. What's next and when?

Most likely going to sun n fun to attend some classes. My bank account should allow me to buy empennage right after that if all goes well.

Got my photos too and they look great. Big thanks.

Build that thing WITH me. You might be just a tad ahead of my start window but you never know what the next few months will bring. :D

Build that thing WITH me. You might be just a tad ahead of my start window but you never know what the next few months will bring. :D

You got a take me upside down and Vlad chasing across the Northeast in that bright beautiful seven of yours

Building an 8 as well

I'm looking forward to following your progress. i'm about 1/2 way done, good luck

Welcome to the club.

My 8 emp kit is waiting for me to get back from my deployment. I am already having withdrawls :D

Brian...
Be sure to let us know when you're getting back. We'll celebrate your return. I'm pretty sure I can find some folks to help welcome you back.

Congrats on getting started. I too recently got the preview plans, reserved my N-number (just got confirmation in the mail yesterday), purchased tools this week, and working through the practice kits. Look forward to comparing notes along the process. MTF.

Back