What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

A 14 build near Chandler Arizona

Tenjax145

Good morning all. Is anyone in the process of building a 14 at KCHD or nearby that would be open to showing off your project. I’m fairly certain that I will be doing the same, but would like to see the scale of the project first hand. I’ll provide the Dunkin Coffee if you are open for a tour. Thanks

Shane Coffey

I took have ordered my kits. I will be visiting near Chandler the week of Mar 1 if any builder would not mind sharing their project build with me.

There's a guy over around goodyear that just finished a -14. Kevin Lippert. He's on one of the facebook groups. not sure if he's on here or not.

What are the odds. I logged in this evening to ask the same question. I’m also in the Phoenix area and getting ready to start a RV-14a. I was hoping there might be someone in Arizona that would be willing to let me take a look at their project and maybe pick their brain a little about it.

James

Thank you all. I’ll get some time cleared on the schedule, and okay with the wife and get together for a time to chat. I really appreciate it.

Thanks,

Shane Coffey

I am building a 14a at the ak chin airport. A39 just southwest of chandler. I am there almost every day. pm me and let me know when you can stop by. or e mail me @ [email protected]

Jory Jones

With how many times I’ve stopped there for gas, I never knew.🤦*♂️. Thank you very much for all those offers to see your planes. I will definitely contact you

RV 14 in

I have a flying RV14, now with 370 hours, live at Stellar Airpark in Chandler. You are welcome to come by and see it anytime. Built by multiple builder (not me).

Took a ride out to see Kevin’s 14 in Scottsdale today. Thank you for your hospitality and answering so many questions. A beautiful machine he has built. I will be making some time to visit another in progress but am now certain that the 14 is the plane for me.

Thank you all for the quick responses and hospitality welcoming me into your hangars to admire your work.

Sincerely, Shane Coffey

Back