What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Clarity Aloft vs QT Halo...

Which headset do you prefer?

• Total voters

danielhv

Well Known Member
I've used a pair of the CA's... but haven't even seen a set of the QT's. The price is more attractive as I can afford 2 sets of the QT's vs 1 set of the CA's, so I thought I'd turn here as I have found quite a few threads here on both headsets... but none really comparing them. That being said, I'd like to know what you guys are using, and how you like them. And if you have used both, please compare them here. Thanks!

Last edited:
I'd like to vote, but I can't....I've only used the QT Halo, so can't give you a comparison. And it's just my guess, but I bet that 90% of the owners of one or the other are in the same boat....it's hard to borrow one or the other for enough flights to really get the feel, and expensive to buy both and then pick one!

That said, I agree with you that it would be neat to see a real statistical comparison!

I guess I'm in the 10% that have both (QT halo & Clarity Aloft) in my airplane. They both have 200-300 hours of use on them. The control/volume box on the Clarity Aloft is a seemingly far superior piece of hardware. The pot is much more positive and just more like a good control as opposed to something you would find in a cheap consumer product like on the QT. No statistics, but...

Edit: Fast forward a decade from this post, and the overwhelming interest pushed the CQ1 headset by Card Machine Works into production and available for all at https://cqheadset.com

Last edited:
The Halos are better and cheaper

I tried both at OSH and the halo headset was more comfortable and less fussy. I sold my Bose headset and bought the halos. The sound quality of the halo set is comparable to what I had with the Bose and I used the surplus cash to buy airplane parts. The only thing the Quiet Technology people had over the Halos was better booth babes.

I flew my Pitts with Clarity Alofts and LOVED THEM! They were amazing with noise canceling were always clear and music through them was amazing, turn the incredibly loud IO-540 into a very low hum. Also with acro they were the best, so light weight that they never even though about coming off your head, just as long as you Velcro the volume box to something.

David

I've only used a Halo...

I love the Halo for all the reasons already noted. However I agree with SCard that the volume pot isn't the highest quality component.
I cut down the length of the ear tubes but left the inserts in place. When the tubes were long they'd pick up noise, so I'd tuck them behind my ears. The shorter tubes don't pick up the noise.

Clarity Aloft

I have also tried both. I found the CA's had much better sound quality. When I got them I had to turn all the radios down because of the increased sound intensity and quality. I also listen to the XM radio and found music quality superior. I preferred the boom mic on the CA's easier to adjust.

As someone noted, the rheostat on the CA's is sensitive and of higher quality. I agree with that. It seems like a piece from a fine stereo. I used the CA's for helicopter flying and found they provided great sound dampening. I did not get to use the QT's in the helicopter.

In summary, there is a price difference for a reason. I guess the best analogy is the CA's are like the Bose. The QT's are a couple of rungs down.

Finally, the folks at CA are great to work with.

Clarity Aloft

Clarity Aloft i s the best headset..Hands down bar none.
Clearer, lighter, does not bang the canopy. Needs no batterys. Whats to want?

Clarity Aloft i s the best headset..Hands down bar none.
Clearer, lighter, does not bang the canopy. Needs no batterys. Whats to want?

I'll probably stay old fashion and keep my Telex ANR digitals. I just don't like things in my ears. :D

Perhaps my old style, canopy banging headphones will make me somewhat more macho, since I fly a "training wheel"... :)

L.Adamson --- RV6A

Clarity Aloft

I tried both at OSH '07. I bought the Clarity Alofts and now have 150 hours on them. Both products sound great and weigh next to nothing but:
1. They have the look and feel of a quality product. Excellent fit & finish. Comes in black (thankfully).
2. The Army uses them in their 'copters.
3. The "booth gal" (the owners's daughter) was extremely knowledgeable and helpful when answering our questions. My bud bought a pair for his wife, too.

Steve

PS
Use the "regular" size earpieces unless your kid is using the headset.

OT: JH Audio

A bit off topic but has anyone tried the new headset from JH Audio? Seems a lot like the CA but even better (and more expensive)?

I have perhaps a slightly different take on things than most other previous posters here. You see, I'm cheap. Not a skinflint, but also not a frivolous spender. With that in mind, read on...

Firstly, I've tried both CA and Halo headsets at OSH. Both are supplied by good people who will stand behind their product. While at OSH I purchased a Halo and haven't looked back. But that's also because I have a homebrew set of CA's (thanks to a thread in this discussion forum). The homebrew headset works great and only cost about $100 since I purchased all the components used in its fabrication.

Now why to I prefer the Halos? Here are the reasons.

1) no small wires to break. The wires to the transducers on the CA's are very fine wires indeed, which means they WILL break eventually. And being fine wires they'll be miserable to try to fix. As an avionics guy I have some experience upon which to base this statement. A broken sound tube is going to be MUCH easier to fix.

2) the CA's require the use of expensive COMPLY foam tips. I have oily ears and the Comply tips just don't last very long, even though I wash them to extend their life. Since I'm cheap I prefer the less expensive tips on the Halo, and you'll find another thread here were Ironflight started making his own tips for next to nothing.

3) speaking of making your own tips, I like the idea of being able to make ear tips from earplugs of my own choosing. The Halos make this easier to accomplish, although I'm sure it would take only slightly more ingenuity to produce a similar result for the CA's.

Although I haven't tried a set of real CA's in my airplane I can say the Halo's offer poorer shielding against RF feedback than do my David Clark headsets.

Oh, one other point worthy of note. Doesn't matter which you choose, CA or QT Halo, you'll HATE them if you only buy one set. You'll hate 'em because every time your "significant other" flies with you, she'll be wearing the "in the ear" headset and you'll be back to the old melon-squeezer headset that you thought you'd relegated to passenger use! Don't ask how I know this...;)

Seems my last point is never my last point as I just thought of another one. Or two. In these parts the OAT's are dropping like a greased Steinway. With either QT or CA you have to roll the foam earplugs to compress them prior to insertion in the ear. This contact with your fingers warms them up. This is waaaaaay better than the brain freeze that comes from donning frozen stiff David Clarks! :eek: And you can wear a toque on yer noggin when wearing an in-the-ear headset, and that's a major improvement in in-flight comfort in this part of the world.

As far as the RF shielding on the Halo, I believe this is being addressed now. I bought a Halo at OSH this year and when I mentioned I was using a handheld at the time due to panel com problems the owner/salesman told me that if the RF interference was an issue that an improved model was going to available within a couple months. So about now I'd guess that a better shielded model is available.

In my experience the handheld induced some noise issues but only to the level of mild annoyance. Now that I'm back on the repaired panel com all is well, no issues at all with RF.

Love my Halo, I very seriously doubt I could find enough improvement in the CA's to justify the price difference as I have no complaints with the Halo.

While at OSH, I picked up a Clarity Aloft headset. I have been using a Halo for about 50 hours and decided to get a set for my wife. I liked the construction of the Clarity Aloft better (they look more durable) so I decided to get a set. However, I have to say that the QT Halo, is more comfortable and at least for my ears, quieter. The CA's wire hooks for your ears are a bit uncomfortable. The ear buds, don't seam to seal as well. They are easier to insert than the Halo's though.

I had planned to have my wife use the Halo and I'd use the CA's. However, I am going back to my Halo and she can use the CA's.

This is my $.02 worth and only my opinion. Both are better than my ANR Telex.

Can't comment on the Clarity's either. But I did just buy a set of halos and I can say I am pleased. No more head clamp issues, no more sunglasses interferance, no more sweaty (or cold) ear cups. The noise is pretty low, music and transmissions sound great and my ATC buddies say my headset sounds as good as any other to them.

I can't compare them to much though since my only other headset was an old but proven David Clark.

Since this thread came back to life, and the front door is kaput right now, I guess I'll add some more comments to my post #3 two years ago.
We now have almost 700hrs on both the Halo and CA. Tanya recently had a speaker ear piece wire fray right where it enters the ear tip unit. This was clearly just due to normal use over time. CA did a warranty repair no questions asked.

I have to take apart the volume control on the Halo about once per year and clean up the volume pot as it becomes scratchy and intermittent.

Edit: Then, years later, finally the CQ1 solved all of our woes.

Last edited:
JH Audio

I just took a look on the JH Audio wedsite and this is what is says under their aviation headsets

""Just like your favorite reality show, all good things must come to an end ... and while it's hard to say this, our line of Aerous VX Series headsets has been discontinued.

For the select aviators out there who recently purchased an Aerous VX headset from us, JH Audio will still honor the rest of your 2-year warranty, assuming it hasn't expired. We'll also continue to maintain and repair all Aerous VX headsets purchased from JH Audio ? warranty or not ? per the terms on page 18 of the Aerous VX Owner's Manual.""

I'm in the rare group that has OWNED sets of both the QT and the Clarity Aloft.

The short version of the story is I now own TWO sets of the Clarity alofts. The sound quality, quality of the controller box and quality of the mic are well worth the additional money. I know it's cliche, but you really do get what you pay for in this case.

Check them both out at Sun 'n Fun or OSH side by side and you'll know what I mean.

- Peter

PS - I bought the second set after my wife flew with mine instead of the Bose headsets I had for her. She wouldn't give the Clarity Alofts back after that. :)

Last edited:
Rubber Trees

Just like Canadian Joy, I was never crazy about replacing the foam tips on the CA's so I adopted the the Shure silicone "rubber trees"

EATFL1-6.jpg

Get 3 sets here for $7.79 and replace them once a year - clean when needed. They are the same hot or cold. A little hearing aid lube or spit makes them go right in.

We have a set of CA's and a homebrew set. Pretty much a mission scrub if we can't use the in the ear headsets now.

4 years and ~800 hours on the CA's - holding up fine.

Never tried the halos - I'm sure they are nice,too!

Selected text from Canadian Joy....
2) the CA's require the use of expensive COMPLY foam tips. I have oily ears and the Comply tips just don't last very long, even though I wash them to extend their life. Since I'm cheap I prefer the less expensive tips on the Halo, and you'll find another thread here were Ironflight started making his own tips for next to nothing.

3) speaking of making your own tips, I like the idea of being able to make ear tips from earplugs of my own choosing. The Halos make this easier to accomplish, although I'm sure it would take only slightly more ingenuity to produce a similar result for the CA's.

Although I haven't tried a set of real CA's in my airplane I can say the Halo's offer poorer shielding against RF feedback than do my David Clark headsets.

Oh, one other point worthy of note. Doesn't matter which you choose, CA or QT Halo, you'll HATE them if you only buy one set. You'll hate 'em because every time your "significant other" flies with you, she'll be wearing the "in the ear" headset and you'll be back to the old melon-squeezer headset that you thought you'd relegated to passenger use! Don't ask how I know this...;)

Seems my last point is never my last point as I just thought of another one. Or two. In these parts the OAT's are dropping like a greased Steinway. With either QT or CA you have to roll the foam earplugs to compress them prior to insertion in the ear. This contact with your fingers warms them up. This is waaaaaay better than the brain freeze that comes from donning frozen stiff David Clarks! :eek: And you can wear a toque on yer noggin when wearing an in-the-ear headset, and that's a major improvement in in-flight comfort in this part of the world.

Thanks

Just like Canadian Joy, I was never crazy about replacing the foam tips on the CA's so I adopted the the Shure silicone "rubber trees"
[/COLOR]

Pete,
Thanks for the tip on the "rubber trees".
Do they block out the noise as well as the Comply tips?

Thanks,
Mark

Hi Mark

Mark,

I have not used the comply tips in a while, but my recollection is they are not quite as quiet, but still at a very comfortable level. I actually liked that I could hear the engine a bit better

This is all personal preference stuff. The good new is for less than $10 you can try them out. If you don't like them - send them to me ;)!!

Good Luck!

Pete,
Thanks for the tip on the "rubber trees".
Do they block out the noise as well as the Comply tips?

Thanks,
Mark

Just as a side note on ear tips.
1) COMPLY tips are somewhat pricey, and they do need replacement as they accumulate ear oils. They provide good hearing protection. I'm basing this on my experience with a homebrew headset made to resemble the Clarity Aloft headset. Also, they screw on to the audio transducer, so they don't fall off.

2) The basic yellow foam tips that come with the Halo also gum up with ear oils, and they also provide good hearing protection. As a result of the different mechanical designs of the Halo and CA's, these two sets of earplugs seem to provide about equal noise attenuation, but over slightly different frequency ranges. The Halo yellow foamies can be pulled off their stems pretty easily in cold weather. Also, both Halo and CA ear tips will degrade fairly rapidly if left exposed to ultraviolet light (the get harder and don't comply to your ear as well).

3) the silicone "trees" are my very favourite earplug - I use them for everything. Everything, that is, except for flying. They just don't offer enough noise attenuation for me. I've tried them on my Halo's and just can't live with them, even though they are the most comfortable style of earplug for me. I use them when using power tools, running the tractor, shooting, etc, so I have a lot of experience with them. Just can't seem to make them block out enough noise in the airplane.

4) both the CA and Halo yellow foam earplugs provide significantly better noise reduction than my David Clark H10-13.4's with gel ear seals. And they're WAY more comfortable to wear. This coming from a self-confessed absolute David Clark zealot!

5) for winter use I've found it too hard to get the Halo yellow foamies to comply to my ears. As a result I purchased a set of custom-molded earplugs. They aren't quite as quiet as the yellow foamies in warm weather, but are definitely better for me in cold weather (I mean cold - -10C and colder, like real winter! LoL)

Even though I love my David Clarks, I only wear them when my daughter is flying with me. She insists on wearing my Halos since they don't get caught in her hair. Smart girl!

Based on what I read in a later post, I contacted Clarity Aloft and told them why I posted below. Mr. Waterman rapidly responded in a very courteous and thoughtful manner, and made and effort to regain me as a happy client. He succeeded.

My Clarity Aloft headset was damaged in an accident. I thought I could have fixed it myself, since the wires were merely cut between the plugs and the headset. But I figured I'd get a "factory repair". I sent the headset to CA in August 2009.

Steve Anderson at the factory said my headset was "totally beyond repair", but that they would sell me another one at the "Oshkosh price".:mad:

They didn't return the headset.

As much as I liked the headset, they lost a customer.

Last edited:
My Clarity Aloft headset was damaged in an accident. I thought I could have fixed it myself, since the wires were merely cut between the plugs and the headset. But I figured I'd get a "factory repair".

The factory said they "could not" repair my headset, but that they would sell me another one at the "Oshkosh price".:mad:

They didn't return the headset.

Interesting.

We stopped by the QT booth a couple of years ago at OSH with one of our Halo's that had a canopy closed on the cord - certainly not QT's fault! Yet Phil (owner, manufacturer, chief bottle washer....) fixed it on the spot. Now THAT'S customer service.....

Clarity Aloft Response

As a Clarity Aloft owner, I was concerned about DocThrock?s response, so I forwarded Doc?s post to Clarity Aloft. Below is the response I received from Clarity Aloft?s president, Bill Waterman. (Doc, you might want to contact him directly.)

Note: I really like my Clarity Aloft: very light and comfortable with an excellent mike, super noise reduction, and superb fidelity (clarity).

Bill Palmer :)

Clarity Aloft?s Response:

Hello, Bill

We were sorry to read that posting. Without knowing the actual name of the person posting it, we have no way of tracing and verifying or responding to his comments. We are very proud of our customer service and have many pleasant emails attesting to our service. If a main cable is broken, we can and do repair it, although the repair does look like a splice, and it is about an hour's effort. If the headset was smashed it could be beyond repairing. Even though such breakage is not covered by warranty, our policy is, if the headset is less than a year old we simply repair or replace it at no charge, over a year we charge for the cost of labor if repairs are possible. We have replaced headsets where animals have chewed the cables, usually at no charge. In no case would we not return a customers' property. Again, if we knew the name of the person who is unhappy with us we could respond to him directly.

Our headset is not at all fragile, and we have over 12,000 in service, some have been in service for over 6 years. As any other piece of electronics it can be damaged, but we make every attempt to be fair and reasonable with all of our customers.

If you have any further questions, please let me know.

Best Regards,

Bill Waterman, President
Aloft Technologies
16364 84th Avenue North
Maple Grove, MN 55311
Phone: 612 747-3197
Fax: 763 420-9949
[email protected]

I have both the CA and Halo. I first was using the Halo and thought it was the "cat's meow" compared to all the head clampers that I had used for over 20 years of flying. At OSH last year I bought a CA. Now, it's all I use. Both are great. However, the Halo is tricky to get the microphone to stay put. It doesn't seem to like to stay in one place for very long. Also, I have had complaints from the tower that I was "unreadable" and to "have my radio checked". No such complaints about the CA. The halo does seem to fit in my ear better and I am going to try Pete Howell's plugs to see if I can get my CA to fit better.

Note to Mr. Palmer: I did what you suggested and contacted Mr. Waterman about my 2009 headset repair issue.

Mr. Waterman responded promptly in a most professional and positive manner, and made an exceptional effort to regain me as a customer. I was very pleased with what he offered and I think it's safe to say that I will be flying under a Clarity Aloft headset again very soon.

Thanks to Mr. Waterman and Clarity Aloft, and to Bill Palmer for getting in the middle and helping clear the air. :D

Does the Halo have a jack for a phone, or external music?

Not on the set I have. Someone gave instructions in another post how to open the control box and add wires for a jack to connect to an external device. I thought about it, but realized that I never used that feature on my previous head-clamper, so decided not to make the mod...

Does it have Bluetooth capability?

No, it's a basic system, no AUX input or Bluetooth. The box has a switch for stereo / mono and a volume control. That's about it.

But, they work great and I really like them for the -4. I can now wear a wide brim had to keep the sun off my neck!

Bringing this great thread back from the past...

We checked out both the Halo and Clarity Aloft products at this week's AirVenture and found both worked nicely.

Regarding an audio input jack, they both now have one.

Halo

Now I have flown with the same pair of halo's for 5 years. Been my only headset for 600hrs...and my wife got a paid about 4 years ago.

Two things to say.

1. We both love them and strongly recommend them. I occasionally go up in friends planes and borrow their spares...the headclamps are so uncomfortable after you get used to the halos. Just LOVE them

2, Service is amazing. Never needed to send them back but one time needed some new ear buds and they sent them quickly, another time i called about how to clean the tubes again quick and great answers. I have run into the owner at his booth at kosh and sun n fun many time over the years. He literally hands me some free ear pieces (we change them out several times a year) and this year at kosh, I asked to buy some replacement tubes. He handed me two sets and said it was $10, great deal. My wife pulled out a twenty and he didnt have change. SO...he said dont worry about it. Where do you find service like that anymore. Too many companies have moved to the model where you put product out cheap and then kill them on the consumables and service. This is all 5 years later....cant beat that.

Just figured 5 years and 600 hrs of flying was a good time to report and also a small way of saying thanks for the great service/freebies.

Been flying with Halo's for several years; one pair bought used (on this forum) after buying the 1st pair new at 'the factory' in Ridgeland MS (local for me). Never tried CA's, but I (and more importantly, my wife) am/are very happy with the Halo's. She loves the loss of head clamp & hot, clammy ear cups here in MS. Sound quality with music, while not perfect like hifi headsets, is still better than what you can hear properly in an a/c with engine running.

Charlie

Stopped by the Halo booth at Osh. Tried them on and spoke with the owner. I was sold after speaking with a few very happy customers. Can't wait to try them in the plane.

On another note, we are sitting on the shore of Lake Michigan watching the Milwaukee Air Show after leaving Osh. The Brieghling (spell check) team is up next.

Love my Clarity Alofts however.. Music volume

Just adding to the comments, I also purchased a used Clarity Aloft headset from this forum years ago and love them. However I am starting to miss the auto volume priority that many of the newer bluetooth enabled headsets have where ATC transmissions will be louder than the music. I find that plugging in music to the clarity headset isnt great. I had thought about going back to something like an A20 but the thought of any weight on my head is troubling. I know that they make a clarity now with the pilot bluelink built in, but I have not heard great things and frankly the price is just about the same as a zulu 2.

If music isnt a main priority, in ear headsets are fantastic and you will have trouble going back.

You can't go wrong with either

We recently obtained a pair of CAs and have years of experience with the QTs. Both are great products. I slightly prefer the CAs (after probably less than 15 hours) on my head, but I'd be hard pressed to say the price differences (for new pairs) is worth it. Paul seems to slightly prefer the QTs. Phil at QT has been fabulous to work with over the years but I found the CAs folks in the booth (both men....no "booth babes" when I was there) to be helpful and friendly, too. However, they charged me $20 for a pack of five or six pairs of ear buds and Phil usually seems to hand them out for free.

I suspect that IF the CAs are worth the extra cost probably depends on your head and ear canal shape.

Just adding to the comments, I also purchased a used Clarity Aloft headset from this forum years ago and love them. However I am starting to miss the auto volume priority that many of the newer bluetooth enabled headsets have where ATC transmissions will be louder than the music. I find that plugging in music to the clarity headset isnt great. I had thought about going back to something like an A20 but the thought of any weight on my head is troubling. I know that they make a clarity now with the pilot bluelink built in, but I have not heard great things and frankly the price is just about the same as a zulu 2.

If music isnt a main priority, in ear headsets are fantastic and you will have trouble going back.

For what it's worth, according to the CA folks, this company makes the bluetooth that their higher end sets are equipped with. You can add them to any existing headset, including the CA's.

http://www.pilotblulink.com/index.html

It seems that everyone loves their Halo/CA headsets. Not much has been said about the noise rejection of the microphones. Any reports on mic performance?

Mitch
RV12 flying (finallly)

I flew out to Oshkosh and back in a buddy's RV-7A. I have Halos, he has CA. Both sounded great, neither one ever broke squelch on the intercom except when we spoke. I really don't think you could go wrong with either one.

Halo

Several years ago, I bought my wife a set of Halo's at SnF. She tried both the Halos and the CA and liked the Halos better. After flying with the Halo's for a while and getting used to them, she found that she would have a perfect seal on one leg of the flight and then could not get a good seal on the return leg with the foam ear plugs that come with it.

So since I use molded ear plugs for the work (Helicopter flying), I decided to have molded set made for her so she could connect to the Halo headsets to them. After that she has not had any complaints. We just did a cross country flight to NC from FL and she did not have any issues or discomfort with the molded ear pieces. I know that the manufactory for Halos said it would not make a good seal but she finds no difference and thinks the molded ones sound better with holding out the noise.

Here is the link to the company I used here in the Orlando area since I already use them for work.

http://www.precisionweb.com/earmolds.html

I decided to purchase both and let my wife try them ..... as I was getting them for her. I don't particularly mind headsets around my ears, but she does (probably a "hair thing.") Anyway, after trying both, there was no doubt in her mind she liked the QT's....price was not a consideration. Comfort and functionality was the key measure. We sent the Clarity's back.

Ellis
Grumman AA5B, RV7a builder

I have the CA:pro headset and very much like it. I can't stand having things over my ears.. (I thought I was weird on that point until this thread..)

The CA's work great! I have zero complaints, but as others have said they are a bit more pricey.

I have called and talked to them because I thought mine weren't working correctly (turned out to be the plane ... had a short) and they were extremely responsive and very polite.

Honestly that alone has earned my business.

I haven't tried the QT's.. I just didn't like the tube vs speakers approach. Just my personal preference.

The CA's are extremely light and high fidelity.

CA vs Halo

Just ordered 2 Clarity Aloft Classics. Should arrive Thursday.

I tried both the CA's and the Halo's at Oshkosh and went with CA. Seemed the fit and in ear speaker were better for my hearing. Price difference is negligible.

Also, I have no interest in the Bluetooth stuff. A friend would use his mobile via BT to his Clark headset and it bugged the **** out of me to hear his half of the conversation through the intercom.

Used my Halos for the first time today. Really impressed at how good they sound and how quite they are.

They made me very aware of how much I used my hearing to adjust the power settings in the pattern while landing.

They are very light weight and as others said, you have to remember to take em off before getting out of the plane.

Such an improvement over my DC's.

Microphones guys!

I know the headsets are great. But how do the mics reject cockpit noise? I have a noisy airplane and would love to use these reportedly great headsets.

Thanks a bunch,
Mitch

Microphones guys!

I know the headsets are great. But how do the mics reject cockpit noise? I have a noisy airplane and would love to use these reportedly great headsets.
Total non issue as far as I have been able to tell. I don't have a lot of hours on them but have used mine in a 172, two RV-7s and a 12. None of them are exactly quiet. Noise cancelling is excellent, no random squelch breaks. I have a set for my wife as well; the mics sound better than the equally-spendy headsets we use on the Harley and quite a bit clearer than the mics on the David Clarks we used to have.

How do the mics reject cockpit noise?

Microphones guys!

Thanks a bunch,
Mitch

My RV-8 is substantially louder inside the cockpit then the C172 I trained in. The first time I flew the RV-8 with my David Clarks it was difficult for me to discern what was being said as the mic picked up a lot of the cockpit noise.

The mic on the Halo's work remarkably well in rejecting the noise. Especially when compared to my DC's.

Back