What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Turn Key Interior Installation

N42AH

Well Known Member
Has any one used or researched anyone who will do a turn key interior installation in a flying RV-10?
Someone in the would be even better.

Thanks

We have the SFSA kit, very happy with it.

Had it installed locally, but it ended up going way over estimate. I'd have it installed at SFSA.

I did all Aerosport with a SFSA glare-shield.... I would assume though any interior shop would be able to do an install.

SFSA: Turn Key Installation for RV 10 Interiors

You are correct. We sell the kit, even for a flying RV-10. The owner can install it themselves. We have videos. We have call in support and guided installation pdfs. We also offer "turn-key installation" if the customer brings the plane to our shop in Florida. We also sell products to be installed by a 3rd party. We will instruct a 3rd party. We will send all information to them. If the owner wants to do it locally this is another option as well. We have many companies that buy our interiors and install themselves." if the customer brings the plane to our shop in Florida. We also sell products to be installed by a 3rd party. We will instruct a 3rd party. We will send all, the information to them. If the owner wants to do it locally this is another option as well. We have many companies that buy our interiors and install themselves.

If you have any more questions, please give us a call.

Eliane of SFSA has provided excellent customer service. She has responded to my many questions concerning the RV-10 upholstery kit that was partially installed by the previous owner.

You are correct. We sell the kit, even for a flying RV-10. The owner can install it themselves. We have videos. We have call in support and guided installation pdfs. We also offer "turn-key installation" if the customer brings the plane to our shop in Florida. We also sell products to be installed by a 3rd party. We will instruct a 3rd party. We will send all information to them. If the owner wants to do it locally this is another option as well. We have many companies that buy our interiors and install themselves." if the customer brings the plane to our shop in Florida. We also sell products to be installed by a 3rd party. We will instruct a 3rd party. We will send all, the information to them. If the owner wants to do it locally this is another option as well. We have many companies that buy our interiors and install themselves.

If you have any more questions, please give us a call.

And they'll do it twice for the price of once...:D

SFSA for me too. Nice interior, great options and VERY helpful! Eliane is the best. It's like having your own personal interior designer. Prices are good too.

+1 for SFSA

I’m in the middle of my interior install and Eliane is a quick call away for questions. The instructional videos are excellent and the products are high quality material and workmanship.

Back