What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Best flight simulator software for RV models

diamond

Well Known Member
I did a search on this topic and it seems it's been a year or so since a dedicated thread addressed the options here. It seems that some companies have incorporated RV designs in simulators, but the flight characteristics have been questionable. I'm curious where things stand today in flight simulator software. Ideally I would like a to use software that incorporates Google earth imagery and also has good models for RVs. I've tried the actual Google Earth FS, but am not impressed. Any ideas here?

I use Microsoft's Flightsim X. I had to scour the internet for Flight Factory's RV-7 model, but I finally found it. I've found that I can't play flight sims anymore unless they support Natural Point's motion sensing technology. All of these combined give an adequate representation of flying.

Even though the RV-7 from Flight Factory was designed for an older version of MS Flight Sim, it works pretty well in Flight Sim X. If you want me to send it to you, let me know. It's 85 MB, so it probably can't be e-mailed.

One last cool thing to mention...MGL has a module that lets you setup MS Flight Sim to use their EFIS as the instrumentation. I haven't done it yet, but I'm sure I will eventually. For me, it would probably be very much like flying my RV.

Unfortunatly, I don't think the Virtual Cockpit panel instruments for the FFS RV-7 works with FSX. Other than that, it works fine and is a good tool for wroking out paint schemes.

I did notice that a couple instruments are "black", but the others do seem to work. If I recall correctly, you have the whole six-pack, minus the A/H and possibly something else.

Hi Diamond,

I can comment on this too :)
You may have also found the Baytower RV7 in your search - it hasn’t officially been publicize yet.
It's a Microsoft Flight Simulator (FSX) project I’ve been working on for several years.
It’s actually being beta tested right now, and should be available in the next couple of weeks.

From my point of view, there’s a lot of potential for using a desktop simulator as a tool.
Things like procedure training and design are well suited.
While anything’s possible, it’s the costs that make a lot of things impractical in a PC sim.
But the really good news is costs are coming way down, so I think we’ll see a lot of changes.
In fact, Lockheed Martin is about to begin distributing Microsoft’s flight simulator for professional applications.
IMO this happened because of the amount and affordability of additional custom content....like scenery.

As far as flight modeling goes, the biggest difficulty is getting accurate flight data.
MSFS uses conventional coefficients to describe the physics…but it’s not exactly plug-and-play :)
It takes a lot of time and determination to refine all the relationships.
But with enough time and feedback there’s real potential to build an accurate flight model.
Most of the defects you hear about aren’t in the FS engine…they’re in the models.

So I don’t think a flight model is ever really done ;)
It needs to be refined over many thousands of hours of testing…and continuously upgraded.
At least that’s what I want for the RV :)

I guess even a research quality flight sim could teach bad habits.
And maybe you’d agree, without g-forces precise flight models don't have that much to teach about stick and rudder flying.
Still there's a lot of great stuff sim's can do.

Danny

Last edited:
Let us know

Danny - sounds pretty great, definitely post to the forums when you're ready to release something. I'm sure there are lots of folks (myself included) that would love to take it for a virtual spin.

Regards,
Josh

X-plane has Van's aircraft. The -9 is surprising close the being accurate. Well, as close as you might expect from a Sim.

I was told once that you can incorporate Google Earth imagery into Microsoft Flight simulator. Has anyone here done that? How does that work? Can it be done with X-Plane also?

X-plane has Van's aircraft. The -9 is surprising close the being accurate. Well, as close as you might expect from a Sim.

I don't think I've tried the 9, but the 6 "sucked"! It would balloon up like a Cessna, with flap deployment too!

I believe these are just simulated aircraft that were thrown through the X-Plane "plane maker" process, and nothing beyond that. Good simulations require some "black art" afterwards, with experienced programmers. My favorites at this point.........for simulation closer to an RV, are the RealAir Marchetti SF260 for FSX, and X-Scenery Falco for X-Plane.

L.Adamson --- RV6A

I bought the Flight Factory Simulations RV-7 / 7A in 2005 for MSFS 2004. In my opinion it was way better than most of the planes on the sim. (Not just cause it was an RV either.:rolleyes:)

A couple years ago I got MSFS X and really forgot all about the RV until this thread. I dug out my old CD and tried to load it. I got it to work but none of the instruments show up on the panel. I remember this is what happened even in MSFS 2004 before your put in the registration code. I have the code but there is nowhere to put it in MSFS X.

I did some digging around and heard you can map instuments from other planes in the RV's panel .cfg file. Anyway I went right for the G1000 out of the 172. Everything seems to work except the airspeed and altitude. Weird!
Anyway cool to dink around with, maybe someone with a little more time can figure it out.

FFS1.jpg

FFS2.jpg

FFS3.jpg

FFS4.jpg

Hey Jeff,
I'm not sure where I got my copy from...I downloaded it within the past year. I just launched MFS X to see what instruments I"m missing, and it's only the Artificial Horizon (top center). It actually looks like there's supposed to be a "blank off" plate there, so I'm not sure it was ever supposed to exist.

Either way, the copy I have has a 5-pack of fully functional instruments in both regular and "virtual cockpit" views. As I mentioned before, when used with the Natural Point tracking system, it's pretty close to the real thing.

This sounds great. I have dug up my Rv7 from FFS. could you please post what you changed in the config file please.

Ya I don't know Sonny, maybe someone took some time to hack the one you downloaded. I would say if you have everything but the AI, that would be easy to steal from the 172 or whatever. The full registered version did have an AI.

Jamie,

First I cleaned up the RV7LeftView.bmp to get rid of all the bezzels, etc of insturments that wouldn't show up. You can download my .bmp Here

RV7LeftView.jpg

Here is the part of the panel.cfg I modified...

[Window01]
file=RV7LeftView.bmp
size_mm=1024
window_size_ratio=1.000
position=7
visible=1
ident=5
window_size= 1.000, 1.000
window_pos= 0.000, 0.000

gauge00=G1000!G1000_PFD, 80,395,465,330
gauge01=G1000!MFD_c172, 545,395,465,330

gauge02=FFS.RV7!Airspeed, 1090,370,50,50
gauge03=FFS.RV7!OilPressure, 612,478,95,95
gauge04=FFS.RV7!Volts, 735,605,95,95
gauge05=FFS.RV7!OilTemp, 735,478,95,95
gauge06=FFS.RV7!ManifoldPressure, 735,353,95,95
gauge07=FFS.RV7!Tach, 612,353,95,95
gauge08=FFS.RV7!EGT, 913,480,95,95
gauge09=FFS.RV7!FuelLevel_Left, 913,353,95,95
gauge10=FFF.RV7!Altitude, 452,385,130,130
gauge11=FFS.RV7!TC, 104,542,125,125
gauge12=FFS.RV7!Mags, -3,461,80,310
gauge13=FFS.RV7!Switches, 80,694,517,72
gauge14=FFS.RV7!Flaps, 697, 709 ,45,59
gauge15=FFS.RV7!Heading, 261,534,161,161
gauge16=FFS.RV7!Attitude, 263,370,163,163
gauge17=FFS.RV7!ToggleRight, 891,249,130,53
gauge18=FFS.RV7!ToggleLand, 536,244,308,57
gauge19=FFS.RV7!Trim, 854,473,34,108
gauge20=FFS.RV7!TogglePopups, 882,602,140,31
gauge21=FFS.RV7!Suction, 539,310,46,45
gauge22=FFS.RV7!GTX327, 878,702,240,63
gauge23=FFS.RV7!SL30, 877,647,263,54
gauge24=FFS.RV7!FlightAnalysis, 775,715,80,55
gauge25=ffs.rv7!GForces, 436,317,60,60

All the other guages are still referenced, but they are the ones that don't show up since it's not registered.

Hope this makes sense.

Last edited:
It's a Microsoft Flight Simulator (FSX) project I?ve been working on for several years.
It?s actually being beta tested right now, and should be available in the next couple of weeks.
Danny
If you are interested in an additional beta tester .... We'd love to see if we find any issues...

It would be really nice after the 7 is done to fit a set of RV-9 wings and HS on it:D

MS Flight Sim X on Windows 8.1

I believe that Microsoft Flight Sim X can be a really good procedure trainer for IFR review. However, since the advent of Microsoft 8 and 8.1, I haven’t been able to get it to run well. Sometimes it is impossible to even install it. There is lots of information about this problem on the internet about this, but none of the fixes worked for me. However, I finally came across a way to load the program as an administrator that fixed the problem. I now have it running better than ever. I am no computer tech; I am just saying this guy's fix worked for me:
After months of delays, due to pressing real time matters, I finally was able to install FSX on my new Windows 8 system. I kept getting the Error 1628, and it was maddening. The reason for this is that Windows 8 has a limited Administrator function as part of its network security and even though you are listed as an Administrator, you are not fully authorized as such as you were in windows XP.

All the myriad of tech tips found were more like bits and pieces of info. The key to overcoming Error 1628 is very simple as follows.

1. Move mouse to lower left corner of screen until the Start Menu is displayed.

2. Right click on the start Menu and select 'Command Prompt (Administrator)

3. In the Cmd window following c:\windows\system32> enter 'net user administrator /active: yes'

4. Type exit to close the Cmd window

5. Open Control Panel, User Accounts

6. Select Manage Another Account

7. Select Add A New Account

8. Add 'Administrator'

9. Add a Password (It can be the same your normal login password)

10. Close and Reboot and login using the Administrator account.

11. You will now see a different desktop, not to worry, insert Disc 1 of FSX into your DVD drive (Not a CD drive), and select it from the Windows File Library (Most likely Drive E:) Let it install, following the prompts.

12. Insert disc 2 of FSX when prompted by the Installation wizard.

13. Insert the Acceleration Expansion Disc when prompted.

14. After the installation is complete, repeat steps 1 thru 4, only changing the 'net user administrator /active:' to ' no', and exit the Cmd prompt window.

15. Reboot and login as your usual user account and enjoy FSX.

FSX update released, distribution on Steam

Recompiled, fixed a bunch of bugs.

Available for sale on steam, a DRM management system the younger folks probably use already for gaming.

Link to a review: http://flyawaysimulation.com/news/4712/

Button on the right side to take you to a place to buy it on steam:
https://fsxinsider.com/about-fsx-steam-edition/

I have FSX and the acceleration pack, and the steam version installed.

So far seems a bit smoother flying the new version.

-Howard

on the FFS RV-7, I'm going to be looking at that again, too.

I've only played with it a bit, but Flightgear (http://www.flightgear.org/) has an RV model available... I found it once a few months ago. Flightgear is free, and open source, and should be very customizable if you wanted to change the panel layout or instruments.

I did a search on this topic and it seems it's been a year or so since a dedicated thread addressed the options here. It seems that some companies have incorporated RV designs in simulators, but the flight characteristics have been questionable. I'm curious where things stand today in flight simulator software. Ideally I would like a to use software that incorporates Google earth imagery and also has good models for RVs. I've tried the actual Google Earth FS, but am not impressed. Any ideas here?
What flight simulator should I buy for the RV-12 with Dynon?
I have not soloed yet and need practice. VFR only of course.

I see Sporties has a package including X-Plane.
Just need something that looks like Dynon and doesn't take a computer genius to set up!

Thank you for any suggestions

Tim

What flight simulator should I buy for the RV-12 with Dynon?
I have not soloed yet and need practice. VFR only of course.

I see Sporties has a package including X-Plane.
Just need something that looks like Dynon and doesn't take a computer genius to set up!

Thank you for any suggestions

Tim

Dynon has some outstanding training videos on YouTube - you may find those useful. I use Garmin G3X and still found them helpful getting a sense of what modern EFIS systems are like (I am recently returned to flying - all previous experience in the Jurassic steam gauge era - I still sometimes find it easier to use the "six pack" display when practicing steep turns - my eyes can see the VSI so much faster this way....)

https://www.youtube.com/user/DynonAvionics

TB

Thank you. Love Dynon and their EAA training seminar.
Still need recommendation for a flight stimulator for our RV-12 SLSA.

Suggestion for Flight Simulator????

Hi Diamond,

In fact, Lockheed Martin is about to begin distributing Microsoft’s flight simulator for professional applications...
Danny

In fact, Lockheed Martin has been selling it's Prepar3D (Prepared) flight sim for some time. It's a rewrite of MS flight sim and includes a regularization of copyrighted material. Apparently, MS Flight Sim had a lot of violating materials incorporated (eg logos and trademarks) that had to be removed. I am told that is a much more stable platform after the rewrite.

Lockheed's license restricts Prepar3d to 'professional' applications. When I discussed this with The Guy responsible, he said that the difference between professional and entertainment uses is that for professional applications, you are 'not allowed to have fun'. This is a direct quote!

I want to make a Harmon Rocket model using a modified control-loading yoke. In fact, I am looking at installing a load cell in my HR-II in order to datalog the control forces over the flight envelope. This datalog can then be used to create a control loading model for flight training devices (FTDs). It is likely that this model would translate to other RVs with some adjustments. Currently, I am not aware of any commercial FTDs that support control loading, but I am working on a plan that will change that.....

Last edited:
I am confused.... If starting from scratch, what Flt Sim software is BEST Flt Sim for a PC and basic flight training (procedures). Of course a RV-6/7 cockpit and performance also a must have.

The platform I want to use is a laptop HP Pavilion "Blue":
Processor AMD Ryzen 5 4500U with Radeon Graphics 2.38 GHz
Installed RAM 8.00 GB (7.36 GB usable)
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Operating: Windows 10 home
Storage: 500 GB SSD.

Always bought Intel but the price was right on this and it had good speed ratings... The graphics card is integrated. It should run. Last MSFS I had was one of the early ones on some early Pentium desktop. The graphics were crude and it would be jumpy at times... I am sure it has come a long way. That experienced turned me off (for a few decades, but got to fly full flight sims at work).

Also what "Stick n Rudder" peripherals do you recommend and best dealers to work with on Flt Sim stuff?
What do you think of the "rigs" with a SEAT that moves? (seems more oriented to car and driver Video games, anyone use them for Flt Sims)

Last edited:
I have played with MSFS since Window 95 version until the most recent version which is Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020. This is the best flight sim produced by Microsoft. The terrain is almost photo realistic. If you add in-app purchase sceneries, they will blow you away especially if you fly VFR. All the terrain landmarks are realistically rendered. The weather effect is real, especially in the atmospheric haze. When you turn on live weather in the game and compare to the real weather provided from ATIS, they are almost exactly the same. The cockpit avionic controls is much better that you can dial the radio, set the Garmin GNS540 or G1000 controls as you would on the real airplanes. This makes it a wonderful tool for IFR procedure training. Before flying on a long VFR cross country trip, I pre-fly the route using this MSFS2020 and found the real flight environment looks the same as on the sim, making first time trip less stressful. Simulator has come a long way.

To make it even more realistic, I use PilotEdge ATC when flying so I get the real live ATC controller talking to me, providing realistic ATC handoff, when sim flying in the busy and complicated Los Angeles airspace. You even get yelled at when you bust an airspace, which I sometime did. Talk about realism.

Unfortunately, there is no Vans aircraft model that is compatible to the MSFS2020 yet. I understand there is an RV8 in work but it only has steam gauges which makes it as useful as wet noodles.

Any of the games you can run through procedures and essentially advanced chair fly. For me since I fly behind a G3X with a 650, I find using Xplane and any of the Aerobask planes work well and is fairly close to the avionics set up I have in my 10. I don't really have a hang up with comms but I have used PilotsEdge a number of times which I enjoyed but it got boring after a bit.

Peripherals make the games more fun but nothing realistic about flying in any of these games. I have MS202 with a VR headset and some pedals and sticks. A lot of fun but it obviously doesn't have the same feel as actually flying.

I have played with MSFS since Window 95 version until the most recent version which is Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020. This is the best flight sim produced by Microsoft. The terrain is almost photo realistic. If you add in-app purchase sceneries, they will blow you away especially if you fly VFR. All the terrain landmarks are realistically rendered. The weather effect is real, especially in the atmospheric haze. When you turn on live weather in the game and compare to the real weather provided from ATIS, they are almost exactly the same. The cockpit avionic controls is much better that you can dial the radio, set the Garmin GNS540 or G1000 controls as you would on the real airplanes. This makes it a wonderful tool for IFR procedure training. Before flying on a long VFR cross country trip, I pre-fly the route using this MSFS2020 and found the real flight environment looks the same as on the sim, making first time trip less stressful. Simulator has come a long way.

To make it even more realistic, I use PilotEdge ATC when flying so I get the real live ATC controller talking to me, providing realistic ATC handoff, when sim flying in the busy and complicated Los Angeles airspace. You even get yelled at when you bust an airspace, which I sometime did. Talk about realism.

Unfortunately, there is no Vans aircraft model that is compatible to the MSFS2020 yet. I understand there is an RV8 in work but it only has steam gauges which makes it as useful as wet noodles.

There is an RV7! And RV7A! For msfs 2020
I just downloaded and played it yesterday, lots of fun.
Msfs is amazing… sims have come a long way.

Link to the rv7/a download is here:

https://flightsim.to/file/23192/van-s-rv-7

I actually bought msfs 2020 just for this purpose.

Enjoy

Last edited:
What about tail dragger Takeoff and Landings with crosswinds. I want to use it with new TW students to discuss some of the basic techniques, golden rules, do's and don't. This will not qualify them as TW proficient w/o time in plane, but may make flight training in aircraft more efficient. Can be used to debrief. My past experience w/ PC Flt Sim programs albeit limited back in the 90's was game like. I relize they are better, much better.

I saw this X Plane 11 non-pilot flying a TW and was impressed by the Sims control laws or behavior as being somewhat realistic. Ot dies not have to be an RV to teach foot work. To make this a training tool I will need yokeþdtuck, throttle, and rudder pedals. That will put a dent in $400. Using Flt Sim software w/ keystrokes is pointless for training. (BTW the Vid below has hilarious self narrative.)

https://youtu.be/P0duuqbmr4o

Last edited:
What about tail dragger RO and Landings with crosswinds. I want to use it with new TW students to discuss some of the basic techniques, golden rules, does and don't. Thus will not qualify them as TW proficient but may make flight training more efficient and be used to debrief.

I saw this MSDS 2020 mon pilot flying a TW and was impressed by the Sims control laws or behavior as being somewhat realistic.

My experience is that with good rudder pedals, a VR headset, and a powerful PC and graphics card, simulators can help a lot with training tailwheel skills.

Learning to use your feet to steer in a real aircraft is of course best, but time in the sim will help make the connection between your eyes, brain, and feet. As you know, every taildragger is different, but the principles are the same. Doing it in a good sim is cheaper and more comfortable.

http://www.rv8.ch/vr-flight-simulator/

I have not yet tested the new MS FS 2020, but with DCS World, it works great.

I'll add a couple of so far unmentioned non-flight simulator options (at least I didn't see them mentioned) that I have used with definite benefit.

Microsoft Flight - this was a fairly short lived product (2012-2013) that had limited terrain, Hawaii and Alaska as an add on. The graphics were pretty good the flight characteristics weren't quite up there with FSX. The highlight though was the aircraft, it comes with an RV6A out of the box. This was in fact the first time I ever heard of an RV. Interestingly, about 2 years later the actual RV that the game one was modelled from became the first one I ever saw in person. I also got my first ride and stick time in it.

Garmin Aviation Trainers - this isn't an actual flight simulator but you can build a panel with a Garmin navigator (GPS 175/GNC 355/GNX 375, GTN, GTN Xi) and a Garmin display (GDU 620, TXi). It also includes an autopilot. This is great for learning and practicing navigating with an IFR navigator as well as learning the systems thoroughly from your desktop. This is free from Garmin.

Personally I spent a lot of time in flight simulators up until I started my actual flight training in 2014. I set it aside then as I found that it conflicted with the real thing rather than supplemented it. I really should get back into it now that I'm working on my IFR, I'm sure this is where it is really a practical learning tool for real pilots.

I wish the plane is available on MSFS2020 using the in-app purchase. I never had any luck installing airplane app from the outside due to the various access restrictions mainly due to my anti-virus software.

Your own AV software should never restrict you from installing files that you want to install. You should be able to disable any restrictions to be able to download this software. Installing addons in MSFS2020 is pretty straight forward.

I will have to install this one when I get home from recurrent. That now gives us an RV-7, RV-14 and now RV-8 models for the new flight simulator.

BTW if you have not seen MSFS 2020, on a proper system it will blow your mind, it's amazing how real it's getting.

Your own AV software should never restrict you from installing files that you want to install. You should be able to disable any restrictions to be able to download this software. Installing addons in MSFS2020 is pretty straight forward.

I will have to install this one when I get home from recurrent. That now gives us an RV-7, RV-14 and now RV-8 models for the new flight simulator.

BTW if you have not seen MSFS 2020, on a proper system it will blow your mind, it's amazing how real it's getting.

I do have the MSFS2020. But I have to disable the anti-virus protection if I need to install addons which I didn't want to do. There is an option for the publisher to install their models in the MSFS2020 in app menu. Previously, JustFlight had all its aircraft models as separate add-ons and some of its customer encountered problems with installing them, like me. But it added them to the in-app menu and installing them isn't a problem anymore. The RV14 is available via the in-app purchase which I also have. I am hoping the rest of the models are the same.

Well here are the early reviews for the MSFS RV-8 model so far, gonna be a pass for me. Sounds like it's not nearly fully developed like we've come to expect from models in this price range.

Hard to say, when was the last time I saw so many bugs in such a small plane. There’s exactly as much features, as there are issues with this addon: the lights way too dim, the range way too short, the speed twice slower than stated in the description, some of the buttons like strobe lights don’t work for me at all. The control panel looks really lo-fi, the flickering shadows are all over the place… Some tooltips missing their text, the fuel system requires review as well... I wouldn’t call this a finished product, and the price is way too high for given quality. Feeling a bit disappointed with the purchase.

Nothing like the real thing. Speeds are way off. Needs some work

I have to agree with one of the other reviewers as well that's it just OK. It certainly is pretty, but it's really slow. It's not nimble as far as handling and a big part of the realism for a plane for me is the sound, and this little baby sounds like it's got the default Cessna 172 sounds. That is a definite killer for me! I did give it 3 stars because it's a pretty model.

It's just ok. The real RV 8 is known for it's speed and rate of climb. This one has a cruise speed of only 105 knots and the climb way is too sluggish.

Couldn't tell you about this new RV-8 model. The payware RV-14 is the best 'handling' MSFS model out there in the Vans family followed by the freeware RV-7 IMO.

The payware RV-14 is the best 'handling' MSFS model out there in the Vans family followed by the freeware RV-7 IMO.

I find the low speed flight model quite off in the MSFS RV-14. If you try a full slip approach to land from 70-80 knots it will immediately drop a wing and try to spin. I haven't flown a 14, but I have done many, many full slip approaches in my 7A and it certainly doesn't do anything like that. It will drop the upper wing aggressively if you stall in a full slip, but it certainly doesn't do that at 70 knots.

I've provided this feedback to the developer but unfortunately they haven't improved the low speed handling yet. It makes it quite difficult to fly.

I find the low speed flight model quite off in the MSFS RV-14. If you try a full slip approach to land from 70-80 knots it will immediately drop a wing and try to spin. I haven't flown a 14, but I have done many, many full slip approaches in my 7A and it certainly doesn't do anything like that. It will drop the upper wing aggressively if you stall in a full slip, but it certainly doesn't do that at 70 knots.

This is the same experience I have with the RV14 model in MSFS2020. The stall at 70-80 kts is vicious. Even during the round out as the speed decayed and the airplane is on ground effect, the plane will drop a wing, usually on the left.

Good news for our RV-10 fans, there's one in the works now for MSFS2020! Same creators as the RV-14 model, SimWorksStudios.

https://stormbirds.blog/2022/11/06/simworks-studios-update-on-rv-10-and-dash-7-projects/

Designing the flight dynamics for the models in the sim can be a nightmare, especially when Micorsoft goes and changes decades of work and develops a whole new system. The new system they use is very complex and I think the 3rd party developers are struggling to figure it out.

Forgive my ignorance here, and I'll honestly ask this with an open mind, but what are these simulators being used for?

Entertainment? Training? Debrief? Flight planning?

Just trying to figure out where this all fits into the big picture... on an RV build forum ... :confused:

Many people like me love to play the Microsoft Flight Simulator when we didn't have to resources to fly. Mostly for entertainment. After we got our initial PPL, many people use the flightsim to hone the instrument procedures instead of paying real AU for flight hours.

Microsoft Flight Sim can host many different types of airplanes, from the simple piston Cessna C172 to the big four engine 747. Many of us builders/simmers also want to test out the specific RVs we are building but unfortunately, the sim market doesn't offer much in term of RV. So when a new RV model comes out, we are naturally excited about it and want to the community to know about it too. Some of us think the RV nuts are also the sim nuts too, with a few exception.

OMG

I guess imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. They took the RV-10 “OMG” paint scheme and put it on an RV-14. Minus the OMG. 😂

Attachments

• C55D88B1-E69A-4256-B175-11AC4BB7ADE2.jpg
    C55D88B1-E69A-4256-B175-11AC4BB7ADE2.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 90
Sim with VR headset?

Anyone using their sim with VR headset, like Oculus? And, if so, what is your setup ---- currently looking for appropriate setup.

Ron

Back