What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Foreflight - how to contact a person there?

E. D. Eliot

Well Known Member
I have a problem with my Foreflight subscription and can't fine a way to talk to them by phone or on the internet. Please advise as to how to contact them please. Thanks, Ed :(:(:(:(:(

Yes, it's a sad day that ForeFlight has sold out to Boeing. But to be perfectly fair, ForeFlight has been very responsive in the past to questions and concerns.

Email them at: [email protected]

I recently bought a Foreflight subscription and sent them a mail with a few questions about a week ago - no response since.

A couple of months ago I sent Fore Flight an email because I forgot how to change my airplane icon. They got back to me in a couple of hours. Their customer service has beeen great in my experience.

No response yet. Tried again this morning.:(:(:(

Geez Ed! I never had that problem with them. They are always quick to answer. And with my buiness subsciption I wanted access to the OTS option they have, they immediately helped me out. Before that I no longer wanted some other GA option and they swapped that out for credit.

Bring out the big guns!

Email [email protected] :D

Last edited:
Back