What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Who Builds Tanks?

StuBob

Well Known Member
At various times, there have been various names bandied about of people who are skilled builders who'll build tanks.

As long as the first one has taken, and as frustrating as it's been, I might be interested in hiring out the second one.

Any recommendations?

Thanks in advance.

Stu

Id be interested in this too.. I heard somewhere that there was an outfit you could send your tank parts to and they would send back a built tank.. fully prosealed..

After doing one full tank that might be appealing for the second one. hah

At various times, there have been various names bandied about of people who are skilled builders who'll build tanks.

As long as the first one has taken, and as frustrating as it's been, I might be interested in hiring out the second one.

Any recommendations?

Thanks in advance.

Stu

Your second tank will build much faster.

I've been searching for someone to build me a tank as well after a birdstrike last month.

Searching through VAF, it appears that several folks have used Evan's Aviation, but I left a message for him a week or two ago and never heard a word.

At this point, I think I am just going to suck it up and build the replacement tank myself.

Jason

Back