What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

what to do after you land?

turbo

Well Known Member
fred, kim, n i flew to inverness fl to meet up with my friends. it was mother, brothers, sisters, daughter, grand kid, and two rvators. well they put us in the T-bucket and off we went. what a blast we had. fred was overwhelmed and needed some fun time. 2 rvators in a t-bucket with aooga horn at hand was just too much. it was over to homossasis springs to eat the best shrimp i have ever had. it was some place called the ice box or something like that. the NE chowder was great to. winter in florida is just easy living.
21780613074518707970172.jpg

fred, kim, n i flew to inverness fl to meet up with my friends. it was mother, brothers, sisters, daughter, grand kid, and two rvators. well they put us in the T-bucket and off we went. what a blast we had. fred was overwhelmed and needed some fun time. 2 rvators in a t-bucket with aooga horn at hand was just too much. it was over to homossasis springs to eat the best shrimp i have ever had. it was some place called the ice box or something like that. the NE chowder was great to. winter in florida is just easy living.
21780613074518707970172.jpg

Looks like that T-Bucket has the same cabin space as a 6 or 7. :D

you are right about the width but the leg room was terrible. glad it was an automatic. :)

Turbo,

That is cool!

Be warned that when my plane is done... I will be down there harassing you on my vacations!

Hahaha

Nice car!

;). CJ

come on down any time. lots to do here.

spent the day with a flying club and did a tour of us sugar corporation in clewiston. the high lite was seeing a pile of sugar 30'tall and 50' wide. holy sugar!. also saw a sugar cane field burn. it is part of the process.

img2611c.jpg

i hope you can all keep this thread going by posting fun places you have been in your flying adventures.
16301613074678707954244.jpg

by the way, i am packing for some skiing at snowbasin in utah. anyone skiing there get in touch here for a few runs. bring your vaf cap for a mountain top pic. :)

Back