What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Michigan RV owners

anuffsaid

I'm New Here
Hi MI folks!

I am considering the purchase of an RV. Possibly 8 or 9. Any of you guys willing to show me your plane?

I am a pilot and just sold my Bonanza. I live in Big Rapids Michigan. Would appreciate your help

Thanks
Clark

Michigan RV Owners

There are several RVs in the Mid-Michigan area, from St. Johns down to Mason, and over to Livingston County Airport near Howell. Any of us would be glad to show you our airplanes and share experiences. You are fortunate to be near Big Rapids, as you have a great airport there!. Sent you a PM, so email me for more info.

Clark,

Come to Sparta Michigan 8D4 next Saturday for our annual fly-in. We will have a 4, 7, 7a, and 10 plus what ever fly in. The 7a and the 10 are Lindy Winnie's so good to look at, heck, they are all good to look at! Have breakfast while your here and enjoy war birds and a lot more! I could give you a ride in the 7a after things end or come back later for a ride.

Terry, bring your 8 over and we can add it to the list!

Michigan

Clark,

Sparta is the place to be Saturday. Actually will be at least 3 Lindy winners if I bring the RV10!!

Plenty of great RV's to look at and I'm sure someone will set up a ride.

Gary

Gary,

Would be great if you can make it! If you are coming and want to hang around, I will make arrangements to park you up with the rest of the Lindy winners. That would make 4 at one fly-in! How often does that happen?

Apologies for a momentary thread drift, but can any of the Michigan RV folks recommend a good shop or individual to do a pre-buy in the Sparta/Greenville area?

Back