What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Step Kit

findane

I read a number of posts regarding cracking of the steps. There was some discussion concerning additional welding to reinforce the step. I plan on reinforcing the steps prior to installation. Any suggestions on how the reinforcing should be accomplished.

Get in touch with Russ McCutcheon and he'll get you squared away. I just got mine back from him. He shortened the length of the step and added the reinforcing weld. Very nicely done and quickly.

I'll second that. Russ did mine, the quality was great and fast turn around. There was a thread Russ had on this subject. You may be able to search for it.

Thanks guys!

here is the thread talking about this service http://www.vansairforce.com/community/showthread.php?t=134249 There is several pages to look through, I should update the first post but I've been busy welding. One big thing is that the USPS has something online called Click-N-Ship that you can use to for fill my shipping requirements and save a lot over UPS or FedEx. Read through the thread and you'll see what you need to do to get them sent in and taken care of.

Back