What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

My Wife's first RV Flight

Charles C

Well Known Member
IMG_3904_zps2a93b7be.jpg

My wife went for her first RV flight in my friends RV-7 to see if she likes before we sell our Searey for an RV. I think by her smile and the thumbs up she is ready to do some traveling in an RV.....

Lovely Lady and she looks like she enjoyed it. My wife is an exceptionally nervous flyer but she really enjoys the places our RV-6 takes us.

Charles, good news. Time to spread your wings. Call me if you need any help in the new purchase. Love the pic. :)

Thanks Doug.

Ed, I agree. It is time to spread my wings. I love the Searey and flying on the water but I want to start doing some long cross country flights and see more sights. Once I sell my plane and ready to fly, I might take you up on the offer to look at one before I buy it. Looing forward with flying with you and all the RV's in Florida. :)

Lovely Lady and she looks like she enjoyed it. My wife is an exceptionally nervous flyer but she really enjoys the places our RV-6 takes us.

+1 my wife is like DougJ's. Not a gotta fly person but loves the quick travel our magic carpet provides. Most of the time. :D

Charles

Welcome to the Rv world! I remember giving you and your dad your first Searey ride in Searey #1. I was curious what you were looking for when I saw your ad in barnstormers. I too enjoyed all those trips and water landings in the searey, however....the speed and acro in the Rv and Rocket trumps all, for now. Looks like Howard is having fun giving rides now that he is out of phase 1

Yes I am very lucky man, she enjoys flying with me in the Searey and I think she will love the RV once we find cool places to visit. I know once I have my RV that I will have plenty of RV'ers in Florida/GA to show my wife and I. So looking forward to it too.

Back