What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Gear leg intersection fairings

69Rooster

I'm New Here
So, I went to the Van’s aircraft website looking for gear leg intersection fairings. I need to replace the upper fairings. The earliest model fairings listed on the website is for the RV6.

Can anyone lead me in the right direction on where to find some 4 fairings?

Thanks,

Mike B.

fairings

I have built fairings before. This video is a great one. recommended for anyone to enjoy the journey of personal ownership of your airplane.
It is right on target
Thanks Stu
Art

Can anyone lead me in the right direction on where to find some 4 fairings?
Mike B.

Mike,
the RV-4 does not have that as a part that can be purchase from the factory. You have to build it/make it. Post a picture of the part. We may be able to give you guidance on how to fix it if you don't have the building skills to make a new one.

RV4 Gear Leg Intersection Fairings

Fairings-Etc of Santa Rosa, CA make intersection fairings for the RV4 - at least his home page says he does.

The owner is Steve Barnes, who has been a builder (-4) for more than 30 years. His Super Six is one of the very first of its kind.

Steve is a good guy, with good products.

HFS

These are my Fairings-Etc upper fairings I installed on my RV4 last year. I had to do a little work, but not much, and it turned out nicely..

4B9D8101-37AF-4E8D-832C-5B2981F0B3EF.jpg

Attachments

• 7089C0DD-0FFE-4291-BF6A-0AF2C5CF4AA2.jpg
    7089C0DD-0FFE-4291-BF6A-0AF2C5CF4AA2.jpg
    279.2 KB · Views: 149
Back