What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

[NEWS!!!] N45678 flights now fully booked!

Wesael

Well Known Member
As of a 11:13AM all of the seats in the airplane are now booked :D:D:D

Talya Renee 4lb 6oz

Doing fine and looking good!

%255BUNSET%255D.jpg

Now if Van will release that RV-14A (6-place, Turbine........)

congrats on a fully booked flight. Hope you can keep you scheduled departures on time.:)

Big Congrats!

I'm right behind you. We have child #1 and want child #2 before I get too old.:D Of course, with a 60/40 seat in the back of the 10, you could go for 3!;)

Better hurry

I'm right behind you. We have child #1 and want child #2 before I get too old.:D Of course, with a 60/40 seat in the back of the 10, you could go for 3!;)

You better get ta work on that -10.

You know it takes a lot more time to bring an airplane into this world than a new baby:D:D:D Ask me how I know!:p

Good Stuff! Congrats! My little girl just turned 18 and will be headed for college in August. In a blink, they are gone.

That's great! Even better that it will be a couple of years before you hear "I gotta go pottie!" Flight is booked and one of you is doing it in their pants! :eek: :D

Congratulations

That is great. I am in the same boat...I mean plane. All four seats are spoken for. Now I am looking forward to when my wife can join me in the front seat again.

Back