What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Customer Built XIO-370 EFii Clark Carroll RV-7

Relentless

Well Known Member
Last week was a bit crazy!

Left to right: 370, 360, 370, 540
34yy6j5.jpg

Another customer build we completed last week was Clark's EFii 370 for his Rv8. The build took about two days and the customer took advantage of some extra time on the dyno to dial his EFii map to get every pony.

Sweet engine Titan XIO-370, EFii Fuel and Ignition, B&C Starter
141rsar.jpg

Working the dyno and dialing in the EFii
b61xkk.jpg

Fully loaded XIO-370 only 275 lbs
2l2nh0.jpg

2ho8l5i.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice looking. What are the engine specs and what did the Dyno tell you?

BTW...I think Clark is building a RV-7.

Can't wait to fire her up! Exhaust is on order from Vetterman's, 200RV prop from WW, working on the baffle and cowling now. Engine is hung!

Thanks Kevin for the awesome experience!

For any of you considering a Titan build, I'd highly recommend, at a minimum, being there and participating in the 1st day build! Feel free to PM me with any questions!

Propeller

Hey Clark: Beautiful engine! I'm headed to Titan in a few months to build out our 370. I noticed you chose a whirlwind prop. Any discussion with WW on vibration issues or testing with the 370? Curious as to why you chose WW vs MT?

Thanks......

Hey Clark: Beautiful engine! I'm headed to Titan in a few months to build out our 370. I noticed you chose a whirlwind prop. Any discussion with WW on vibration issues or testing with the 370? Curious as to why you chose WW vs MT?

Thanks......

WW is quite a bit faster than the MT if I recall.

Back