What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Ship Date anyone?

RDOG

Well Known Member
Just a little anxious to find out when the wing kit shipping will start, I know the official answer is November but I would like to tighten that up a bit. It would also be great to have info like kit numbers and where you stood on the prebuy and order lists. I was on the prebuy list and my order :D went in as soon as the notice went out. This is prime build time in Texas and don't want to waste it on waiting. It's been about three years since Jetguy and I finished our RV-12 and we are a little itchy to get started on this project.

I mis-read the pre-release email....

So I did not get my kit ordered until just before the deadline. So, you will probably get yours before mine. I did get confirmation I am on the list, but no idea how many are in front of me??? I am anxious to get my kit too. This is my 1st RV and a new adventure for me -- after KOSH this year looking at the craftsmanship that is out there - I hope I'm up for the challenge.....:D

Back