- Today's Posts | Insert Pics

Keep VAF Going
Donate methods

Point your
camera app here
to donate fast.

Old 01-12-2021, 06:41 AM

Default FS: Avery Tool RV Builder's toolkit + extras

Up for sale is a *nearly* complete Avery Tool Company RV builders toolkit, plus a whole bunch of extras. I purchased this some time ago when I started my RV10 kit, but never got very far, so I'm making the kit available in the hope that it will help someone else get flying.

The base kit is as purchased from Avery except that expendable items, eg. drill bits, abrasives, and so forth have been partially or completely used up. There may be a few items missing, and there are numerous additional items included. I’ve provided high-resolution photos here:

http://www.4innovation.biz/toolkit.zip (27 MB)
(If you're worried about the link, PM me an email address and I'll send the photos that way)

The photo collection includes my attempt at inventorying what’s there, however the photos are the final authority of what's being sold - what you see is what you get. If you have any questions, please PM to avoid confusion.

Included is a large (48x27x14) red Sears rolling toolbox, but only if you’re able to pick up the collection here in 02635 (Cape Cod, MA). I’m not able to ship the toolbox, but I would be willing to bring it to a shipping store within 10 miles of 02635, if you make arrangements there to ship at your expense.

Please do NOT ask for a specific tool in the collection. I’d like to sell this all at once.

Total inventory consists of items marked in red on printed pages in images 5-7, plus the items listed in in image 11.

The measured weight for all the individual items is 95 pounds. I’ll ask the buyer to pay the agreed-upon price, and then once everything is packed up, either pay for the shipping or email prepaid shipping labels for each of what I expect will be several boxes. I’m thinking the clecos, bucking bars, and other heavy items will want to go in USPS flat-rate boxes. I’ll work with the buyer on this – I’m not looking to make any money on packing, shipping, or “handling”.

Alternatively, fly into either 5B6 or HYA and I’ll meet you there. This probably won’t work for the toolbox.

Asking $1500, plus shipping.

Please feel free to PM with any questions.

Last edited by Larryr : 01-12-2021 at 06:43 AM.