- Today's Posts | Insert Pics

Keep VAF Going
Donate methods

Point your
camera app here
to donate fast.

Old 01-11-2021, 06:17 PM

Default FS: IO-320/360 injection

This is off my RV9A, started life as a used Bendix RSA-5 I bought with my 105-hr IO-360 engine, and then was sent off to Airflow Performance in January 2017 for overhaul (servo and divider) at which point it came back with the experimental dataplate EX-5. This is the servo and the divider, and four spider lines to the cylinders, plus 4 injectors (normally aspirated) and 3 sets of injector orifices in .028", .024" and .022". It has 4 years and 550 hours in service and was working perfectly when it was removed in March 2020, to be replaced with the SDS computer-controlled ignition and injection. I also added the Airflow Performance purge valve on the divider for positive fuel cutoff to prevent boiling of the fuel into the manifold at shutdown and allow cool fuel circulation prior to start, to avoid the hot-start problems. Also included is an additional stock 4-pound spring for the fuel divider. Invoice from Airflow Performance for the overhaul is available as well.

Asking $2,000 plus shipping, or I'll deliver within a few hours flight range for lunch. Will fly for food!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3913.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	258.0 KB
ID:	6864  Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3912.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	233.6 KB
ID:	6865  Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3911.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	257.1 KB
ID:	6866  Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3910.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	214.7 KB
ID:	6867  
Built an off-plan RV9A with too much fuel and too much HP. Should drop dead any minute now.

Last edited by airguy : 01-11-2021 at 06:32 PM.