What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Give the finger ... for safety

humptybump

Well Known Member
TK's recent thread on altitude flights prompted me to go out and add some additional equipment to my aircraft. While I plan to carry O2 more often than I use to, I will always have my new pulse oximeter on board.

So here's to you Tony !

photo1-575x568.jpg

Any recommendations on make/model of pulse oximeter? Where can they be purchased?

The referenced thread was a great read and educational. Thanks guys for the push for safety.

Last edited:
Any recommendations on make/model of pulse ox monitor? Where can they be purchased?

The referenced thread was a great read and educational. Thanks guys for the push for safety.

.....We offer one of the very best on our web-site at a very reasonable price. Please go check it out. Thanks, Allan....:D

You can read my little post on the unit I have on my blog (and there is a link describing what I chose).

One thing that is interesting to me is which way the various displays orient. Some orient horizontally while other vertically. The ones TK and I have are designed to be read while you look at the palm of your hand. You will notice in the picture it is upside down to the camera but when you fold the finger down it is upside right to me.

Last edited:
The one I have is designed for health care professionals, that's why it's oriented the way it is....so the worker can read it easily.

I bought my oximeter at WalMart. What I've heard is if WalMart don't got it you don't need it! :D

Back