What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Triple Tree Anyone

jswareiv

Well Known Member
Anyone going to Triple Tree in South Carolina? SC00, 7,000' x 400' Bermuda grass runway. Getting there Friday morning, hopefully and camp through the weekend. It starts tomorrow through Sunday.

Triple Tree is absolutely spectacular! Just got home from there and it's never looked better. Gonna be a great fly-in with a huge crowd. We're getting calls from all over the U.S. Saying"we're coming!"

Yep, I'm launching at 0700 hours and with a stop 1/2 way for breakfast, should be there around 1130 hours. Camping till Sunday morn.

Triple Tree

Judie and Fred are leaving Baytown, Texas at 0730 with a stop in Maridian, Ms. Should be in SC00 about noon thirty. Can't wait.

Triple Tree

I'm planning on flying down Friday morning from Maryland and leave Triple Tree Sunday morning. I attended two years ago and it was great. The runway is like landing on a golf green! The event should be even better attendance-wise this year with the good weather. Bring a chair, a cooler and any beverages you may want. They have ice.

I will be arriving Saturday morning and camping over night. Just stocked up on beer, trail mix and jerky. Party tent here I come! :D

I ended up making a last minute stop for a few hours on a flight to Buffalo. Great turn-out and excellent weather.

Red and white parachute in lower end camping, 100 yards east of shower building, in treeline.

Back