What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

NEW GROUP BUY. TCWTECH & STEINAIR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Safgety-Trim Servo Controller

Count me in for the dual trim servo controller.
RV10

Chuck Weyant
574 Hartnell Road
Santa Maria, CA 93455
805 878-1922

Add me to the list

Put me down for the 2 axis:
Dual Axis Controller (with speed control): ST-2-12v-2sp

Thanks,

Dennis W. Millsap
N464DM RV-6A Flying
N766LM RV-10 Under Construction
My E-mail Address: [email protected]

Okay, oka, enough already...

I'll buy one. A Dual Axis Controller (with speed control): ST-2-12v-2sp with harness. But I'm only doing it because I want other builders to save a buck ;)

I'll do the Dual...

Please put me down for the ST-2-12v-2sp and a harness.

If anyone's interested, I make the count 26 for the single and 85 for the dual at this point.

Hi All,

It's time to debut a new product and a new group buy! The product:

"Safety Trim" Intelligent Servo Controller.

Go to: http://www.tcwtech.com or http://www.steinair.com/trim.htm for detailed technical info.

Basically, it is a proven and tested trim control system that includes speed control, runaway trim protection, integrates dual inputs/controls, etc..

This product isn't in "beta test", but has been installed an flying in a number of planes (including Tim Olsons RV-10 [ed. written about HERE]) for awhile. We've also been testing it, and just about every panel we build from this point foward will include one, as it simplifies the wiring for the trim system a ton, and provides a lot of nice features.

Here's how the group buy will work. We're calling it "BUCK A BUILDER" (c).

Basically there will be two models included in this deal.
1) Single Axis Controller (with speed control): ST-1-12v-2sp
2) Dual Axis Controller (with speed control): ST-2-12v-2sp

Each builder that signs up will reduce the price of the unit by $1.00, up to a maximum of $100 off the 2 axis controller and $50 off the single axis unit. Normal price after this group buy will be $345 and $245 respectively, so you can see there is an opportunity here for huge savings.

The mfgr is a good company (they are fellow "rv'ers), and in fact has other businesses along with this one to support these units. They are tooled up and already selling production units. We have tested them in person and like this product.

So, if you're interested just simply REPLY to this thread with the model you desire (single axis or dual axis)....and then we can all easily count the total number of participants. Please make sure we can get hold of you either by PM or email.

PLEASE - If you want to discuss the details or have questions on this product, please start another thread and use this thread ONLY for replying if you are interested in the group buy.

We will run this promotion from now until December 31, 2007 - at which time we'll count up all the participants and start shipping the units at the new discounted price. Should there be more than 100 people sign up before that time, we'll start shipping earlier!

That's it. Plain and simple. Each person that signs up for a unit saves you all another buck.

Happy Building and have a great week! REMEMBER....Only reply to this thread if you want to sign up for this group buy!

Cheers,
Stein

PS. I will be out of the office all day Monday, as well as Thurs/Fri so my time for answering questions will be limited. You may post questions direct to the mfgr at: [email protected] - They are some of the most helpfull people and are glad to answer questions on this product. You may also want to read Tim Olson's overview as he is currently flying behind this product.
Please reserve me a Dual Axis ST-2-12v-2sp

ST-1-12v-2sp, please

I'll take 1 unit of the single-axis, ST-1-12v-2sp, please!

Tim Dawson-Townsend
RV-10 40025

[email protected]
617-905-4800

Let me know when you need credit card information (or I can do PayPal)

almost #100

Count me in for the Dual Axis Controller (with speed control): ST-2-12v-2sp + Harness

email: Johnh38"at"Yahoo"dot"com

I should be ~ #97 :D

John

Me too!

I will take the ST-2-12v-2sp, with harness.

I do assume with the great response that these work with all Ray Allen servos.

I did not see the cost of the harness?

I will most likely get that too.

I will PM my contact info.

In for a 2ch

Count me in too.

Dual Axis Controller (with speed control): ST-2-12v-2sp and harness.

Rick 90432 :cool:

Dual Axis Controller

I'm intetested.

Dual Axis Controller (with speed control): ST-2-12v-2sp.

Bevan

Order:Dual Axis

Put me down for a Dual Axis Controller (with speed control): ST-2-12v-2sp

on behalf of Henkjan van der Zouw

add to the list for ST-2-12v-2sp Plus Wiring Harness

Stein, please contact regarding other products to be ordered.

Posted for Henkjan van der Zouw

henkjan 'at' zme 'dot' nl

TCW and SteinAir

Count us in for one (1) ST-2-12V-2SP and wire harness. By the way what is the price of the harness?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back