What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Interested in forming RV12is club in San Diego

North San Diego, California USA (KMYF or KCRQ) partnership / membership proposal for:

VANS RV-12is two seat Light Sport Aircraft - 110 KTAS

Useful load — two 185 lb people, a full tank holding 20 gallons of fuel (about 5 hours!), plus 50 lbs of baggage.

Full IFR with Garmin 3X touch screen equipment. Extremely intuitive and easy to use.

Everything brand new. Owner provided maintenance. Can easily (within 10 minutes) remove wings and trailer away from airport for maintenance, upgrades, cleaning, etc.

Potentially equipped with onboard ballistic airframe parachute.

1-5 members requires $100,000 divided by initial membership quantity

Scheduling online

Monthly dues depending on total membership (insurance, hangar, etc)

Extreme low cost of operation per hour (fuel is paid for directly, works best with regular automotive gasoline). Expenses are primarily engine reserve and normal maintenance and repairs.

I will be the aircraft manager. My aviation background includes owning numerous piston aircraft, I hold an ATP, I am type rated in the LR-JET and CL65, and I’ve even owned an airport.

I am not a CFI, but there are lots of those around if you wanted to learn to fly, or upgrade to an IFR certificate.

Back