What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Free wing cradle in RI

Iluke

Well Known Member
Hi everyone,

I'm finished with my wing cradle and before I recycle it into kindling wood, anyone who wants it is welcome to it. You'll have to come to Rhode Island to get it. It would not be worth the cost of shipping.

It is way over-engineered because I built it to safely hoist my finished wings up into the loft. Here's a photo. If you are interested, PM or text me. 401-338-4226

IMG_4169.jpg

IMG_4170.jpg

IMG_4156.jpg

You are clearly a kindred spirit, as everything I've built so far has been "over-engineered" ;) I'd take that off your hands in a minute if I lived closer, but alas, I'll have to build my own. (Saved your photos for exactly that reason!)

Gotta ask...was the extra caster attached to the inboard side of the vertical post put there for a reason?

Gotta ask...was the extra caster attached to the inboard side of the vertical post put there for a reason?

Good catch!
Nothing as clever as that. They came as a set of 5 so I put the extra one there so I would not lose it in case one failed!

Back