What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

VAN's Facebook Page

Echo Tango

Well Known Member
Seems like Vans posts fairly often to their page and recently had a calendar photo contest as well as the fuel tank slosh issue. Haven't seen anything mentioning it on here and just thought I'd let everyone know it's out there, as it seems more up-to-date than their main page. Maybe if enough people join, they'll start putting more into it. :D

What is Facebook?

For those of us that don't do facebook, is all this great stuff available to the folks that don't have a facebook account? (and don't want one)

For those of us that don't do facebook, is all this great stuff available to the folks that don't have a facebook account? (and don't want one)

Yes, yes, yes.....Van's has had the Facebook page for most of this year now, and it works fine - I don't have a FB account, and can read their stuff without any problem. It's their replacement for the Rvator, so important to look at!

Paul

Yes, yes, yes.....Van's has had the Facebook page for most of this year now, and it works fine - I don't have a FB account, and can read their stuff without any problem. It's their replacement for the Rvator, so important to look at!

Paul

Yep, I know it's not for everyone (though even my mom has a FB account now) but I was surprised to see that they had an official page and were updating it fairly regularly. It's certainly no replacement for VAF Forums as the purpose is quite different, but it's nice to see what they're up to in Oregon with two quick clicks.

Facebook Illiteracy Question

I hate to admit this, but I cant seem to find an archive of editions of The RVator on Vans Facebook site. All I see is the friendly social media stuff, but I can't find any links to technical material.

Can anyone point me to where Vans in hiding The RVators on his Facebook site?

Thanks,

Rob Erdos

Their book, "27 Years of the RVator," is not only excellent, it comes with a pdf version on a disk for you.

Recommended.

Dave

Current RVators

Thanks guys. Perhaps I wasn't clear. I can find the archive of old RVators, but are there still current editions of The RVator being published? Where would I find the most recent editions?

Rob

Back