What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

NJ A&P for annuals?

AndyRV7

Well Known Member
Hi, I was wondering if anyone in NJ or the area has a good AP for their annuals. I was originally under the impression that it would be easy to find someone for the annuals but I recently read something that made me believe that not many certified AP's would touch an RV.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Thanks. Andy

Hi Andy glad to see you back on board. Tell me what RV you need to inspect in NJ and I'll tell you which A&P would do it :)

Thanks Vlad. Good to see you are flying your bird now. I looked at all the posts in here before I wrote my thread.

I am back to trying to buy an RV-7. I'd welcome any advice I could get!

Thanks!! Andy

I guess here in sunny North East you don't get much info on public forum but I assure you there are experimental friendly A&Ps here and they are good. Buy your dream machine and enjoy. Do your own maintenance, keep the bird in good shape and mechanics would love to come to you.

Sky Manor Airport N40 they will work on RVs and have quit a bit of exsperance with them.

Sky Manor Airport N40 they will work on RVs and have quit a bit of exsperance with them.

Thanks Adam. I used to skydive out of Sky Manor before we moved to Pittstown. We used to see a lot of RV's out there.

Back