What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

EAA Webinar: RV 12 - presented by Van

H_Pham

I don't think you have to be an EAA member to register. I've participated in several of these webinars. They're very informative and well put together. If you already have questions in mind for the presenter, type them in at the beginning of the broadcast. The moderator will interrupt the presenter at the right time during the broadcast. You can wait until the Q&A time at the end too.

http://www.oshkosh365.org/ok365_contentdetail.aspx?id=1258

Last edited:
Webinar

Didn't work for me. Signed up and when I tried to log in it said not ready. Did anybody see it?

Didn't work for me. Signed up and when I tried to log in it said not ready. Did anybody see it?

You're supposed to register this week, and they will send you a link to the website where you can watch the webinar next week, when it actually happens. They will also send you a reminder e-mail a day or so before the webinar to remind you to watch it.

EAA Webnar: RV 12 - presented by Van

I saw this weeks Sonex Webnar. It was well done and I learned a few things. Unfortunately I will not be available for Van's Webnar unless our EAA chapter meeting gets over early. The list of up and coming looks interesting. I'll have to catch a few.

I found it interesting though Sonex will put on a couple of seminars, they will not have a display tent.

Art Pennanen

Great job Van!

Nice webinar presentation tonight. For those of you who missed it, it should be posted on the EAA website tomorrow night.

I thought he did a great job of selling his product. He commands a lot of respect anyway (7000 flying) so if he says he built one and loves it, that goes along way. He's as good a businessman as he is aircraft designer, obviously a rare combination. Plus, he always does what he says he's going to do...doesn't make promises he can't keep. That's even more rare in business but always seems to work...duh.

RV-12 Presentation Slides

I agree with Pete. Was a VERY good presentation.

Wonder if Van would make the Powerpoint slides available. The slides would make a very nice EAA Chapter meeting presentation.

Maybe Scott can check for us.

Boss approval

Nice webinar presentation tonight. For those of you who missed it, it should be posted on the EAA website tomorrow night.

Good luck getting the Boss's approval. I got mine to approve 2 months ago have had my first kit for 1 month now. Made my first mistake on my first part. New part is on the way already. Fast response from Van's on shipping replacement parts. Have fun building.

Even if you can't get the slides from Vans, EAA will post the full webinar on the OSH365 site. So all you have to do is setup a computer with web access at your next meeting and run the webinar. The only difference from the posted version to the live version is you obviously won't be able to submit questions or take part in the polls.

The powerpoint presentation slides will be a nice download and addition to the actual webinar movie, because the resolution will be much better.

Back