What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

dynamic prop balancer recommendations

rv7charlie

Well Known Member
Yesterday at the local EAA meeting, I mentioned to someone that the EAA chapter's next purchase (just bought some scales) should be a dynamic balancer, & offered to contribute the price of one balance job to the pot. I left the room for a few minutes, & returned to discover that I'd been appointed to do the research.

I'm figuring that a few of us can learn to use it properly & help the rest.

Anyone have any suggestions on brand/model, sources, prices, a used one for sale, etc?

Thanks,

Charlie

Prop Balancer

Yesterday at the local EAA meeting, I mentioned to someone that the EAA chapter's next purchase (just bought some scales) should be a dynamic balancer, & offered to contribute the price of one balance job to the pot. I left the room for a few minutes, & returned to discover that I'd been appointed to do the research.

I'm figuring that a few of us can learn to use it properly & help the rest.

Anyone have any suggestions on brand/model, sources, prices, a used one for sale, etc?

Thanks,

Charlie

I had mine balanced by Buddy Hester and he used the "DynaVibe" unit. I was very pleased with the results. You can read some of the testimonials here.
http://www.rpxtech.com/rpxweb/Dynavibe-Testimonials.asp

Dynavibe Rental?

Does anyone know of a Dynavibe rental source? My buddy and I would both like to balance our props and are looking to rent one for a weekend here in southern Michigan. Located at 45G (Brighton) and KVLL(Troy). Thanks.

I'll rent you mine.

You will have to pay shipping both ways. What do you think is a fair rental charge?

Back