What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

TS Flightline Hoses

Len

Well Known Member
Just did an engine swap and had a couple of hoses that needed replacing .. I contacted Tom at TS Flightlines with the typical "need it yesterday" sob story. Tom hung up the phone and went to work on my hoses and shipped the next day.

Received absolutely gorgeous hoses that fit perfectly!!! Thanks Tom ... give this man a call ... you won't regret it! 843-271-2329

New ECI Titan 370 Stroker now with 1 hour on it!!

X2

I just received a set of beautiful brake hoses for my 8A. Tom is a delight to deal with and the product is first rate.

x3

Tom has been helping me the past month or so with with all the hoses I needed. Some of the hoses were ones Vans sent me in the firewall forward kit that he modified for me. Others were made from scratch. I have dealt with several vendors who advertise on this forum, and while nearly all have been good to do business with, in my opinion he rates as one of the best. Seldom have I dealt with anyone over the phone or via email who responds as fast as he does, and he is the first have I dealt with who didn't require payment first before sending what I ordered.

J. Baker
RV8 FFwd

Back