What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Andair delays

unitink72

Well Known Member
I was hoping to get some of my fuel lines bent before mounting the RV-10 tunnel to the bottom skin or even before the side skins go on, but looks like it is not to be.

Ordered the Andair duplex valve Nov 27, almost 6 weeks ago but it hasn't showed up. They responded after a week of prodding with this:
Apologies for the delay with your order. We have some shortages of components which means that your order hasn't been able to be completed yet. These parts need to be machined and sent to anodising which means the order should be completed in 2 weeks.

Just a heads up that they are running behind. Wish I would have ordered mine a month earlier.

I hate to say this, but the lead times on the Andair products has been a problem for years. For those of you that try to buy some of those parts from Spruce, they have the same problems that we do. They cant get the parts from Andair. WE like the valves, but its frustrating.

Tom

AndAir duplex fuel valve

I ordered a duplex valve from them on 11/19. I emailed them on 12/20 to check the status of my order. They replied with the statement that my order should be shipped the second week of January. I?m keeping my fingers crossed.

I had my Andair valve in hand in about 10 days after my online order. That was around a year ago though.

update

Just closing the loop on this. My duplex valve was shipped today. So thats exactly 8 weeks from order to shipment.

Exactly two months

Same here. I just got mine two days ago, so it was exactly two months to the day from when I ordered it. The banjo fittings that I ordered along with my original order are delayed. I was told it?d be another week or two before they?d be shipped. At least I have the valve in hand and I can now proceed with the installation.

Back