What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Tosten Grips addition

SeanB

Well Known Member
Kevin at Tosten recently contacted me. He didn't like the "unfinished" look of the palm shelf on the new Military Style Grips he recently produced. Kevin developed some nice stick on rubber pads for this shelf. Simple to install. Just clean the grip with a little isopropyl alcohol and stick 'em on. The contour does feel better to me, plus I think it gives a more finished look. Thanks, Kevin!

Kevin said if you already own these grips, contact him via e-mail and he'll send you a set of pads, no charge. Otherwise, these will be included on newly placed orders for the Military Style Grip.

Pics:
http://www.mykitlog.com/users/display_log.php?user=sblair&project=2420&category=0&log=213085&row=1

I have Tostens grips and his trim relay. I had an issue with the relay and I gave him a call (wile still sitting in my plane), he sent me a new relay, no questions asked, and he even gave me a call about a week later on a Sunday to see how the new one was working. Absolutely fantastic support; he is one of the many great venders in this community.

Back