What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV-10 Orlando FL area?

I know this might be a long shot but anyone have an RV-10 in the Orlando area? I am currently in the area for a work trip and would love to have a walk around. My wife and I are about to pull the trigger on a kit!

Curt, I am in New Smyrna Beach. We are leaving in the airplane early Monday AM, heading up to North Carolina for a few days of relief from the heat and humidity. How long will you be in Orlando?

Curt, I am in New Smyrna Beach. We are leaving in the airplane early Monday AM, heading up to North Carolina for a few days of relief from the heat and humidity. How long will you be in Orlando?
That wouldn’t be too bad of a drive for me! I’m in Orlando now through Thursday

I have 2 RV-10 projects in my hangar right now. I?m at X35 airport. You can call me if you want.

Welcome Curt. Several in the ATL area. Three in various stages at Synergy Air South, including mine. Probably 20 mins to Peachtree City Falcon Field. About 45 mins from Newnan to Mallard?s Landing where Vic is. He?s a great resource that can answer your questions. I stayed in a nice AirB&B in Newnan. Synergy has the link.

I know this might be a long shot but anyone have an RV-10 in the Orlando area? I am currently in the area for a work trip and would love to have a walk around. My wife and I are about to pull the trigger on a kit!

Back