What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV-1 related auction

Tom Martin

Well Known Member
I have a surplus SL40 that I was going to offer for sale but the RV-1 is in need of a radio and so I am lending the unit to the cause until the RV1 does it's tour and arrives in Oshkosh.
The radio is fresh from the garmin repair center and I am going to offer it for sale on this forum. I believe that $1200 is a good and fair price for the unit. Any amount offered above $1200 will be given to the RV-1 fund. Just think, you could help out the cause and have in your own aircraft, a radio that has RV-1 time, how rare is that!

I have a surplus SL40 that I was going to offer for sale but the RV-1 is in need of a radio and so I am lending the unit to the cause until the RV1 does it's tour and arrives in Oshkosh.
The radio is fresh from the garmin repair center and I am going to offer it for sale on this forum. I believe that $1200 is a good and fair price for the unit. Any amount offered above $1200 will be given to the RV-1 fund. Just think, you could help out the cause and have in your own aircraft, a radio that has RV-1 time, how rare is that!

Just think about it! EAA is auctioning off a WATCH which has been bid up to over $45,000, and AFAIK, it has never even been in the RV-1! Such and opportunity...

(BTW, I expect dr to sneak in a late bid and add the watch to his collection.)

Bob

Opening bid, $1200

OK, I'll start the bidding for that SL-40 with a little RV-1 time on her.

Now who's going to up the bid and help out the RV-1 fund?

Cheers,
Brian
RV-7, N9823W
Working on the canopy...errr

Back