What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Trutrak flat pack cutout

vmirv8bldr

Well Known Member
I had my panel cut, but the about half the holes need to be enlarged a fair amount. I went with a TruTrak AP, and selected the Flat Pack control head. However, to delay expense as much as possible, I don't physically have the head yet. So, does anyone have the dimensions for the cutout in the panel for a DGII Flat Pack? I looked all over TruTrak's website and didn't see it, and I searched here for quite a while to no avail.

If anyone has this head laying around and could measure for me, I would be grateful.

Thanks,
Bart

I have mine at the hangar. Could measure for you, but be aware that the corners are cut off of the face plate. That is, the cutout is a rectangle with each corner cut about 1/2" or so. I think it would be very hard to do a decent cutout without the flatpack in hand.

IMG_2769.jpg

Hi Bart,

Drop me a line tomorrow of list and I'll send you a 100% drawing or a CAD file of it. Who cut your panel? You shouldn't need to mod the holes if the originating CAD file was good....(now if we cut it, call me a chew me out, because that shouldn't happen)! :) Our CNC usually will cut holes within a couple thou of what we tell it to.

Cheers,
Stein

Back