What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Night flying Chicago

Hey! I'm in that last photo! Well the hotel I stayed in is in the photo. My wife and I were in Chicago for the weekend running the Chicago Marathon. The darker area in front of the city line of low rise buildings is along Grant Park, where the marathon started and ended. Nice photos! THANKS,

A great race! I ran my first and only sub 4 on the Chicago course. How was the race for you? The weather was great for race day.

Hey! I'm in that last photo! Well the hotel I stayed in is in the photo. My wife and I were in Chicago for the weekend running the Chicago Marathon. The darker area in front of the city line of low rise buildings is along Grant Park, where the marathon started and ended. Nice photos! THANKS,

It's always a fun race for us. The cold windy weather this year was almost too much for my old bare knees, really tightened up the last 4 miles but still able to finish upright under my own power, always my goal! The spectators and different neighborhoods make this a really great race!

I wish the pics I took of the Lakeshore were that clear on the way to Osh this year. It was super hazy that Friday. Great pics.

Back