What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Princeton Electronics

snoop9erdog

Well Known Member
Has anybody recently dealt with Princeton? I ordered two of their capacitance converters early this month. I sent them an email recently and their voice mail is full so I can't leave a message. Maybe it just takes them a month or so to fulfill their orders....???

Todd is the only person at Princeton that's been fairly responsive to me in the past. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to tell any private company how to interact with their customers...let the chips fall where they may, but in my experience dealing with them, I've found Princeton's customer service and responsiveness terrible. In my mind there's absolutely no excuse for not having someone pick up the phone. Customers are any businesses life blood and a company is just cutting their own throat when they don't put their customers as their top priority. I think this especially holds true in a small industry such as in experimental aviation. It doesn't take long to build a poor reputation and a very long time to get that good reputation back. Maybe we're just spoiled to have great customer service from the majority of the small business owner/operators that us RV guys do business with on a regular basis, so when we do run across a business that's not very responsive to us, they really stand out like a sore thumb.

Here's hoping...

...maybe they are turning over a new leaf.
I dunno, just tried to call them and got the voice-mailbox-is-full message. I sent an email and am hoping for a reasonably fast response - my converter installation is on hold until can get some help.

Dave

Last edited:
Back