What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Petit Jean 2021 ... It's ON! .... but only 5 rooms left!

BillSchlatterer

Well Known Member
Sponsor
:DWow, what a great response. :) It's obvious folks are ready to get out and hang out on the RV Mountain. It's going to be another RV Easy weekend October 15-17 with an early arrival day Oct 14 for grins! We are sold out of rooms at the Rockefeller Center except for the following. Be quick and grab one for yourself or call a buddy and tell them there is a small window of opportunity if they act quick!

Of course, if you're camping, just fill out the On Line Reservation and come on! We always have room for you .... if we know you're coming!

Here is what we have left in the way of rooms:

• 5 Friday and Saturday night rooms in the Orchard $109
  • 3 Saturday night only rooms in the Orchard $109
  • 1 2 bedroom house set back in the woods and transport is no problem. (can’t remember :rolleyes: prox $169
  • 2 2 bedroom townhouse style apartments in the Grove. (Nice prox $149)

Just send them to the website and do the RESERVE MY ROOM PayPal process. The website is www.PetitJeanFlyIn.com

Here is the link to the online registration. You have to do the RESERVE MY ROOM process on the website to guarantee a room …. the On Line Registration is just the part that gives us your personal info so we can plan accordingly for food and transport. Click Here for the On Line Registration: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PJFI_2021

Can’t wait to see you all on the RV Mountain ! :)

Bill & other Petit Jean Indians
[email protected]
Cell 501 590 9646

Last edited:
IN! Can't wait. Dan promised to drive me back to my bride from the campsite after all the scotch had been consumed at the campsite... Should be a good time around the camp fire!

My wife and I would really like to go, but have a daughter due Oct 5. We were hoping to visit family at KHOT around the same time, so we might get to pop up for a couple hours. Is there a best day and time for a meet and greet?

Best Time to drive and greet!

Keith, I would recommend Saturday afternoon from 2-7. Most likely will be having Balloon Murder FlyOffs and BBQ at the campground for dinner. It's a great time and then you can drink Scotch with Dan and Scott and have your wife drive you home. Pretty much a perfect day.... unless she likes Scotch as well :rolleyes:

KHOT isn't far by car .... I'm told ;)

Hope to see you on the Mountain!

Bill & various other Petit Jean Indians :--) :)

Back