What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Johnson Creek To McCall in 4 Minutes.

TroyBranch

Well Known Member
Friend
We took a family camping trip down to Johnson Creek on July 3rd, even our Golden Doodle came along for the trip. We got lots of video of the trip there and back but have not had the time to edit it yet. We had 3- RV 10 there. Tom and Bonnie, Sean Strasburg and us. It was great seeing everyone and all the Texas Crew. Only 3 Canadian beer was allowed to be brought as the 3rd beer took us to gross:D

The pump on the sprinkler just got working so the grass did not have much life.

This is the video of going to McCall for groceries in the morning. I am sure not many use their plane for that! Lol. It is a 2 hour drive by car that takes 13min via RV:D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKuGvQm-cfw

Johnson creek web cam

Has something happen to the site for the web cam? I can't get the page and have to go through the McCall Aviation's site to get the page.

Great stuff Troy, what video software? seems as though the videos are flipped. i see home in there.

Caldwell

If anyone heads to Johnson Creek and goes through Caldwell, let me know. I have a hangar there and tools. Have fun up there - but be careful!

A couple of pics from this years trip to Johnson Creek...

My most favorite...

2nbbwhx.jpg

My least favorite...

28sqbmo.jpg

Great stuff Troy, what video software? seems as though the videos are flipped. i see home in there.

Great eye! For some reason the Gopro does that randomly. It is a real pain. Did it twice on this trip. I am using a Sony editing software and it does not have a mirror function. It was leave it as is or not included the video unfortunately. Many of my other videos have the same issue. So everyone be aware! Not all airports are as they appear! Lol.:p

Back