What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

G3X Touch/GNX 375 Bluetooth

FlyingBanker

Well Known Member
Patron
I have set the G3X Touch settings to automatically connect via Bluetooth to the GNX375 in my panel. However, every startup, I have to manually make that connection. Is there a setting I’m missing that should connect it automatically on startup?

Make sure the 'Automatic Reconnect' has a green check mark (its actually a column).

When you're on the device connection page, hit 'Menu', then 'Manage Devices', and make sure the 'Automatic Reconnect' is selected and indicated green. Without this it kind of looks like its listed as an Automatic Connect device, but not until you do that step.

Make sure the 'Automatic Reconnect' has a green check mark (its actually a column).

When you're on the device connection page, hit 'Menu', then 'Manage Devices', and make sure the 'Automatic Reconnect' is selected and indicated green. Without this it kind of looks like its listed as an Automatic Connect device, but not until you do that step.
Thanks! I'll check that tonight.

Back