What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Free W&B with VAF dues payment!!!

brianwallis

VAF moderator
I put out a free prop balance offer that was well received and let me play with my shiny new GX2 Dynavibe prop balancer. Now it's time to put out a free W&B offer if you've paid your VAF dues! Certified scales!!!! Not bathroom scales!!!! Yes, they are real aircraft scales! Rebecca has already signed up for tomorrow! Seriously, if you used scales that were not calibrated, now is your chance to get rid of that spot on your conscience. I promise I won't tell anyone either. No auto engine conversions. Please try and show up with only 1.5 hr fuel remaining.
Best,
Brian

Last edited:
Offer expires tomorrow

Offer expires tomorrow :) I've been doing the W&B thing for years now and here are some tips.
1. Show up with 1.5 hrs of fuel or slightly less because we have to drain the tanks.
2. Wash the airplane.
3. Remove all the "stuff" that is not on the airplane as required for flight. Or have the "stuff" ready to remove.
4. Bring lunch money because there is a really good place down the street.
I've bent over backwards to bring attention to the membership drive by balancing props and offering W&B but with the cost of calibration etc I can't be free forever.
Best,
Brian

Last edited:
Offer has expired

Offer is now expired. It now costs 3 boxes of size 6 diapers. I'll have some cool pics of the W&B 's.
Best,
Brian

Last edited:
Sitting at the vet... :)

The W&B turned into a puppy rescue after we were done. Took her to the vet and she has whip worms and heart worms. Not looking good. She is skinny and looks like she has been on the street for a while. :(
The free W&B just got a bit more expensive....

Last edited:
Free huh? Almost....

Right ...... So much for saving money on a wt & bal. This new puppy we found has a new lease on life. Glad we (thanks Brian) for allowing her in your car for the ride to the vet. Got a "free puppy". Could not bear to leave her at the airport with her ribs showing.

Back