What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

San Luis Valley, CO

Dave Bernard

Hi All,

Any of you RVers in South Central CO on this forum?

The links to the Monte Vista EAA chapter on eaa.org don't provide much information at all, and the contact info link for the chapter is invalid...

I'm gonna start the RV-8 empenage soon, and would like to have some more experienced eyes on it from time to time!

Thanks!

DB

(posted in this section since we're so close, thx mods!)

There is a 8 on your field.

My wife and I spend several weeks a year in the valley. We own a home there. We built a 6a and certainly appreciate needing some help that is local.... or at the very least being able to look at a working unit so that you can visualize a good working model. My hangar neighbor... I have many, but Rusty forked over his combo to me which allowed to look at his airplane anytime I need to. This gave me a big advantage. Even though I was building a 6... there are many items that are the same or very similar between the two models.

Joe Langey has an 8 on your field. I'm sorry that I don't have his phone number, but I think if you poke around on the field you will find him. He flies often and also has a hangar in Monte Vista.

Good luck with your project and stay warm.

Hi All,

Any of you RVers in South Central CO on this forum?

The links to the Monte Vista EAA chapter on eaa.org don't provide much information at all, and the contact info link for the chapter is invalid...

I'm gonna start the RV-8 empenage soon, and would like to have some more experienced eyes on it from time to time!

Thanks!

DB

(posted in this section since we're so close, thx mods!)

Hi Dave,

I am in ABQ, and building an F1 in CO Springs- I lived in Alamosa from 78-97. Were you there then?

Pat Porter

Hi Ron,

Yes, I just had one made for me by Aerotronics, as a matter of fact. You must be clairvoyant! How did you know? Were you in Alamosa when I was?

Back