What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Any Finished RV-10’s in the Denver Metro?

Fleishmancj

I'm New Here
Hi all,

I am just about ready to solo any day now and hoping to wrap up my PPL shortly. Hopefully, some time this winter so I can get some good hours in this summer. I’m thinking the time line works out perfectly to begin an RV-10 build about now so that by the time it’s done I will have a enough hours and ratings to fly the thing and insurance might be a little more affordable.

Over the last year I think I have looked at just about every 4-6 place single engine aircraft that came up on trade a plane, and read/watched every article/YouTube video I could find about “how to pick the right plane”. Given my family’s mission and my background I think the RV-10 is the perfect plane for us for at least the next 10-12 years. That being said, I’ve never actually seen one.

Im wondering if anyone on here is within the Denver metro area, or within an afternoon cross country of a C172N, and would be willing to do a show and tell. I’m also hoping to build some excitement with the household CEO as well, and numbers on a screen is a hard way to do that.

If anyone on here has the ability or knows someone I should reach out to I’d really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,

Chris

Welcome to VAF

Hi all,

I am just about ready to solo any day now and hoping to wrap up my PPL shortly.

I think the RV-10 is the perfect plane for us for at least the next 10-12 years.

Chris

Chris, welcome aboard the good ship VAF.:D

The 10 is truly amazing for sure. Loved ours.

Good luck with the PPL

https://vansairforce.net/community/showthread.php?t=190706

Come on out to KCFO, 33KW has been flying for about a year and half, your welcome to look at it, I'm here everyday 7 to 3 red pickup at t42
Ken

Bringing this one up from the dead.

I would like my better half to take a look at the 10 before we start down this construction road in Aug. Are there any flying RV 10s around Denver still?

Flying RV-10 at KAPA

It’s flying and out of phase 1 testing. Would be glad to show it to you. PM me if you’ want to take a look.

Back