What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Looking for hangar - for RV-3 at LVK (Livermore, ca)

tectweaker

Well Known Member
Looking for some space for my Rv3 at Livermore . It is a pretty small plane so should easily fit in with a high wing and/or another Rv in a medium hangar.

Looking for either shared or full hangar... need it within next couple weeks.. any leads would be appreciated.

Might also consider some of the other airports - SJC & HWD etc...

Last edited:
I used to fly out of KLVK and think you might consider looking into renting an end room on the south side, if one is available. After moving and returning for a visit I put my RV6 in one for a few days. It was a challenge and wouldn't do it again but your RV3 is, I believe 3-4 feet less wing span so it should fit. I know that some small experiments were stored in end rooms. If I remember correctly they have full width roll up doors. Larry

looking at all options

please let me know if there are any other places - i might have to take something close by for short term...

Two possibilities

I sent you a private message regarding two possible hanger rentals at the Livermore airport.

Thanks

Thanks so much on the leads. I am following up on the two leads already. Is somebody has a high wing aircraft then it will make it for a very easy fit.

Open to other airports in the area as well.

Byron

A little bit of a drive up the road from LVK, but Byron (C83) has a couple open hangars. It's not at Livermore, but it's a great airport, especially for a rural farm community (...that I'm rather fond of).

Back