What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Hotel whiskey tanks, they still open?

andrewtac

Well Known Member
I submitted a request for tanks this weekend and haven't heard anything. It has only been a couple days. I did also request some information a month or so ago and nothing came back. I don't need them yet, but I'd like to get them on order soon as I will be moving onto the wings soon (and they are quick build).

HW tanks

I have some extended range tank wing tips that I got with my RV that were never installed. I don't know the brand but they may be Hotel Whiskey. If you are interested, I will check on them the next time I am at my hangar.

John

I've got a set of Hotel Whiskey tanks that were sold for an 8. Same wings as a 7, I believe. $1650 in SoCal.

Ed Holyoke

Copy that, Mark. They did respond to an email I sent, but not a second one. The company has changed hands. I can't say what their operation looks like now.

Ed

I have some extended range tank wing tips that I got with my RV that were never installed. I don't know the brand but they may be Hotel Whiskey. If you are interested, I will check on them the next time I am at my hangar.

John

Hey John- If they don't work for the OP I'm interested and I'm going to be in KC this week, which I believe is right down the road from Liberty. Please give me a call or text at 480-440-8817 if that would work out to take a look at them.

Terry

I just talked with Jeff of Hotel/Whiskey Aviation. The ER tanks are now being built by Troy Thompson. I have his contact information, but will not publish it until I get his permission. I'm sure he won't mind, but I prefer to "err" on the safe side.
If you will send me an email, I will give you his number. My email is at the bottom of my signature.

OK, Just got permission to publish Troy's number...817-999-4872.

Last edited:
Mel, have you had any luck? I ordered my tanks in July and still have not seen them. At one point they were done and lost by UPS so a new set was being made but I have not heard from them yet this year.

Back