What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

move to WA state, Kitsap county

OneCharlieKilo

Well Known Member
I'm moving from the Bay area in CA to Kitsap county in western WA this summer and working on preps for the move (Navy PCS move). I was stationed there last about 6 years ago and had my Cessna 140 hangared at KPWT (Bremerton) during that tour; liked the airport.

I now have a hangar lined up at KPWT for my RV when I get it up there, hopefully in July, but Apex airpark in Silverdale would be a lot closer to where I'm going to be living (Poulsbo, WA) and working so if anybody has leads on any private hangar space for rent there, please PM or email me! email is chris<at>ckhand.com

I used to know some folks at Apex, including a several RV builders, and was a member of the Bremerton EAA chapter, which I'll re-join when I'm back up there, but haven't done a very good job staying in touch. If you fly in that area, I look forward to meeting you!

Chris

Welcome to the cool NW

Lots of RVers to meet on weekends at lunch time at Brmerton, Port Townson and Arlington.
I thought Apex was closed but I see it is still on the sectional so I am probably wrong.

Back