What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

WANTED: Hangar to share at KAWO, KBLI, KBVS or nearby areas

rtlongdon

I just acquired an RV-12 and right now she is tied down at AWO.

Ideally I'd like to keep it there, but as we know, hangar space is tough to find! BLI and BVS are possibilities as well.

If anyone has a hangar or knows of one that the -12 might be able to share with a high wing plane or something else small, I'd love to cut your/their hangar rent in half and put a little more gas money in someone's pocket!

Also, BVS appears to have hangars going for $700 a month. If anyone is interested in splitting that cost, I'd be interested in talking with you. https://www.dybergaviation.com/hangars

Please PM if you know of anything.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Storage at BVS

Russ,
2WE will go into one of those storage units with the wings removed. Build a holding rack for the wings and just remove the the wings. It is really easy to do with just two people and takes about 10 minutes. May be a short term solution while you find more suitable long term hanger space.
KT

Hangar share

I have a friend with a Cub and he is also looking at Dyberg’s hangars and looking to share to reduce costs. I would think a Cub and a -12 would be compatible... I just sent an email to him to check this forum.

Dan

Back