What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Installation Photos of Z-Drawing Components...

idleup

Well Known Member
Does anyone have (or know of) photos I can look at of mounting locations for items in the Aeroelectric Z-Drawings? Specifically I am looking for ideas on where to mount the following:

- SD-8 Alternator Voltage Regulator (PMR1C-14)
- Voltage Regulator Capacitor (S8007-1)
- Overvoltage Protection Relay (and how do you mount the crowbar over voltage module? it has no mounting tab/holes/etc???)
- E-Bus Diode heatsink assembly
- E-Bus alt feed relay

Any web links to albums or photos showing these components mounted would be very helpful. Thanks.

- Matt

I mounted my SD 8 control items on a scrap piece of alum, and then used nutplates and screws to mount the plate to the sub panel. The crowbar is just glued onto the plate with a dab of Shoe goo.

As to the E buss stuff, sorry no help there.

The OV crowbar is so small and light it can just be ty-raped to a wire bundle -

OVM14.jpg

Does anyone have photos of the items below, specifically the mounting of the Capacitor and or the Hall Effect amp transducer from Advanced Flight Systems for using on the backup alternator?

Does anyone have (or know of) photos I can look at of mounting locations for items in the Aeroelectric Z-Drawings? Specifically I am looking for ideas on where to mount the following:

- SD-8 Alternator Voltage Regulator (PMR1C-14)
- Voltage Regulator Capacitor (S8007-1)
- Overvoltage Protection Relay (and how do you mount the crowbar over voltage module? it has no mounting tab/holes/etc???)
- E-Bus Diode heatsink assembly
- E-Bus alt feed relay

Any web links to albums or photos showing these components mounted would be very helpful. Thanks.

- Matt

Back