What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Builders in Central Florida Area

Rock

I am starting the build of the RV 14 and would like to meet with someone who is building this, or any other RV, in my area. I have been able to contact only one builder, thus far, and have not seen his project, yet.

Please, reply to post, or PM me, if you prefer. I look forward to seeing your build.

Thanks, Rock

Not exactly central FL

but EAA 1379 meets at Haller Airpark (7FL4) in Green Cove Springs, FL (southwest of Jacksonville) the second Saturday of the month at 1000 hours. Lots of completed RVs in the group and many more in various stages of completion. I'm sure any of us would be more than happy for a visit.

Rock,
I am not presently building, finished and flying an 8, and have built a number of other RV's. I currently have a couple of hangar neighbors that
are in the finishing stages of RV7's. If you care to drop in for a visit, you are welcome to come by and see whats going on.
Dick
Winter Haven (KGIF)

Hi Rock,

I am building an RV7A in Ormond Beach. I'm mostly done with the engine and starting the wiring phase. There is also a large fly in community at Spruce Creek in Port Orange. You can check out eaa288.org for the EAA chapter that meets there. Lots of RVs. Feel free to contact me.

Richie Rivera
RV7A
Ormond Beach, FL

Build

You are welcome to come out and see mine.

Tom,
I sent you an email a couple of days ago with my info. Didn't get a call from you, just an email that you were a new builder. If you still have the number, please call so that we may discuss me possibly seeing your project and getting mine started.

Thanks, Rock

Build

Hi Rock,

I am building an RV7A in Ormond Beach. I'm mostly done with the engine and starting the wiring phase. There is also a large fly in community at Spruce Creek in Port Orange. You can check out eaa288.org for the EAA chapter that meets there. Lots of RVs. Feel free to contact me.

Richie Rivera
RV7A
Ormond Beach, FL

Hello Richie,
Thanks, for the response. I will check out the eaa site and contact you about seeing your project.

Rock

Rock,
I am not presently building, finished and flying an 8, and have built a number of other RV's. I currently have a couple of hangar neighbors that
are in the finishing stages of RV7's. If you care to drop in for a visit, you are welcome to come by and see whats going on.
Dick
Winter Haven (KGIF)

Hello Dick,

Thanks, for the response. I would like to visit your area and see your build. I will contact you, soon.

Thanks, Rock

Build

but EAA 1379 meets at Haller Airpark (7FL4) in Green Cove Springs, FL (southwest of Jacksonville) the second Saturday of the month at 1000 hours. Lots of completed RVs in the group and many more in various stages of completion. I'm sure any of us would be more than happy for a visit.

Hello Con,

Thanks, for the info. Jax is a little far north for me, but I was able to find a few projects closer.

Thanks, Rock

Back