What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV10 dinner

leok

Well Known Member
Any plans for an RV10 dinner this year?
We will have our 10 to the big show for the first time this year :D

It is extremely crowded in Camp Scholler already. It’s highly likely that anybody arriving now will be camped west of Stits Rd or south of Cedar.

I checked which restaurants would take a large group on Tuesday and one is Fox River Brewing. For people that don't know it, it's a large beer garden next to the river. Good beer and food.
Would people be able to get to it? It's 10 min / 5.3 miles from the main gate.
We have a car and can take 3 along.
/Martin

How is the best way to get there? Uber, Shuttle available? I will be flying in for the first time and I'm not familiar with all the options available.

How is the best way to get there? Uber, Shuttle available? I will be flying in for the first time and I'm not familiar with all the options available.

For transportation, see this link. Uber/Lyft rides can be picked up at 4 places. One is right next to Homebuilt Camping / Hangar C marked as U/L on the map

https://www.eaa.org/airventure/plan...p/transportation/shuttles/shuttle-information

One of the suitable shuttle buses is going forth and back to the dorms (Between Main Gate and Gruenhagen Conference Center, 208 Osceola St, Oshkosh, WI 54901). From the dorms, it's a 23 min walk. The bus leaves the main gate on the full and half hour.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-07-16 at 9.54.10 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-07-16 at 9.54.10 PM.png
    319.8 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:
Transportation for 4

I can give four people a ride back after dinner. I can drive to the dorms or camping or wherever.

I’d offer a ride over but I don’t know when I’m leaving. I’m in Scholler next to the Fly-In Theater.

Great stories were shared at the OSH RV-10 social!
We'll do it again next year!
Martin

Attachments

• 20210727_182634.jpg
    20210727_182634.jpg
    446.4 KB · Views: 268
Thank you!

Thank you Martin for initiating this dinner. We had a great time! Met some really nice folks and always love talking about RV10’s.

RV-10 Dinner

Thank you for organizing the dinner Martin. It was a great event. Hopefully this was year one of many!

Back