What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Desperately seeking some backordered parts

Presmini

Patron
Hey All,
Been watching the forums for some time, and finally took the plunge with the Empennage kit a few months back. I decided to do a build program at Synergy Air in Eugene Oregon and am doing it this week. I just found out Friday that there are three key parts that are backordered and will not be in by the time we need it this week :confused:. I thought I’d take a stab at seeing if anyone has these parts and isn’t going to use those parts for the next few weeks. They are the following:

R-450PD - Rudder Horn PreDrill
WD-605-L-1 PC Elevator Horn Left
WD-605-R-1 PC Elevator Horn Right

I am willing to pay express shipping for these parts, and open to some premium additional cost to get these from someone. Of course when I receive the parts from backordered I would ship it to you ASAP.

Thanks all!

- Paolo

How many are in your class? If everyone is in the same boat I would think Synergy has enough leverage to get them made...

How many are in your class? If everyone is in the same boat I would think Synergy has enough leverage to get them made...

Thanks for the response!

Yeah Mandy tried to help me get creative around getting some made. Sounds like if we went that route, Van's would not be able to support any issues. Hopefully I can find something soon.

Thanks!
Paolo

Back